Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

There are girls who deserve it more -in my opinion, but I don't worship them.

I'm not that kind.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stay the fuck away from people who are trying to harm you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the advice!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nobody is going to harm you Avenger, just worship In

So. worshiper, when will you found the Church of Ines?!  :laugh:
I can't create any religion before there's millions of worshippers. Furthermore who says I have the priviledge of doing that? No way, I am a pathetic loser! I am the only person here who worships her and I can't make anyone worship her! I feel so bad for her. :cry:
I can see where your coming from worshipper, i happen to worship Lord Adriana Lima. She is everything that is Holy! Good thing is, i know plenty of other people who do the same. There ought to be a freakin church for Lord Adriana Lima where we can all glorify and worship The Lord Adriana Lima
So you worship Adriana Lima? You are ready to suffer strong torture for her? You are ready to become her slave? You are ready to die for her? You care only about her happiness? How have you worshiped her?

Lord Adriana Lima? Are you sure she wants to be called that?

I worship Lord Adriana every single day, not a day goes by (an hour for that matter i dont think of her) :) She is more to me then anything - shes worth more then me. Without her im nothing. And yes, i believe she would be glad that i exhault her to the title Lord Adriana Lima - she derserves more. How have you praised Ines Sastre? Why do you do it? im curious to see if there is some way i can bring you to worship my Goddess, my Lord Adriana.

I worship Lord Adriana every single day, not a day goes by (an hour for that matter i dont think of her)  :) She is more to me then anything - shes worth more then me. Without her im nothing. And yes, i believe she would be glad that i exhault her to the title Lord Adriana Lima - she derserves more. How have you praised Ines Sastre? Why do you do it? im curious to see if there is some way i can bring you to worship my Goddess, my Lord Adriana.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How have I worshiped In