Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

dude...she is beautiful but she isnt what i look for when i look for women personally....you must remember pa...your around the same age as she is....which means its perfectly natural for you to like her as much as you like her...i cant see myself liking someone who is 11 years older then me....i mean i like josie maran but she is still in her 20's....and she is what i look for in women.

sorry dude if i upset you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, you don't upset me! Thanks for your comments, you have point, but am I the only one here who is about In

To be honest, those couple of pix were not very flattering to her... not to mention being blurry and grainy?  I've seen thanks go out to you for the nice ones.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, they are blurry and grainy. That's because the transfer from the film to the DVD is badly done. I wish to quality was better of course. Even in the blurry and grainy pics she looks wonderful :wub:

I worship her so much, in fact right now I'm inflicting pain on myself in order to worship her...

Guest quasicartes
You are welcome OriginalSin!  :)

Sorry, but sometimes I feel I'm almost the only one posting here. I'm beginning to believe finally (I'm a stubborn guy) that I really am the only person in the hole world who things In

What have you tried? Really?

Have you been posting everywhere on the Internet to get people to come here?

I have posted in many, many places to get people to come to Bellazon and so far only around 2 people have come here!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Everywhere I go I promote In