Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

Selfish? I don't understand.  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I mean she could have chosen not to model & act. It is selfish to expect her to those thing just because we enjoy the outcome. She must do those thing only if she wants to. Just a reminder of how selfish we fans are.

:whistle:

I mean she could have chosen not to model & act. It is selfish to expect her to those thing just because we enjoy the outcome. She must do those thing only if she wants to. Just a reminder of how selfish we fans are.

:whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

But what I was saying is that I'm glad she is featured in Lancome ads - over Daria and Lizzy. If she decided to give up her career, that is her personal choice - which is fine with me.

It would be sad because she has been so prominent in Lancome ads since 96. But, alas, people do have to move on to new accomplishments. Life would be stale without them.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up.  :)
No problem, it's only natural we all are a bit selfish on this matter, at least I am... :whistle:
But what I was saying is that I'm glad she is featured in Lancome ads - over Daria and Lizzy. If she decided to give up her career, that is her personal choice - which is fine with me.
I'm very thankful she has modeled and acted so that we can enjoy her stunning elegancy and beauty. She should do what she wants. I wish our support could ensure that.
It would be sad because she has been so prominent in Lancome ads since 96. But, alas, people do have to move on to new accomplishments. Life would be stale without them.
Yeah, I'm sure she knows what she is doing as clever as she is.