Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

She had so many boyfriends that it's impossible for me to count them !

:laugh:

Well, considering how attractive she is... ...she can seduce a man just like that!

Btw foversta, avatar? signature?

My signature is back and I uploaded my usual avatar : a very nice pic of Almudena.

My signature is back and I uploaded my usual avatar : a very nice pic of Almudena.

Yeah, I can see your fine avatar* and signature are back.

:)

_

*Naturally I'd see Inés as your avatar, but hey, Almudena is very beautiful!

I have been in a process of buying Inés Sastre movie "Io no" for some time now. I found some Italian on-line shops where this DVD is available. At one place it was only 17 euros + shipping but they did not have an option to use English. I tried to buy the DVD but It was too difficult in Italian for me. Another site (www.unilibro.it) has English option but the DVD is more expensive (23.70 euros) and the delivery is 11 euros!! I just ordered the DVD there (total 34.70 euros, one of the most expensive single discs I have ever bought). Well, Inés Sastre on DVD is something priceless to me. I just wish her movies were released everywhere in the world. Now I have to wait. I guess nobody here has seen this movie?

Worshipper I don´t know if you have received my PM. Because of the same moment I push send, bellazon doesn´t work. :(
The last (3rd) PM I have got from you was Mon 07-03-2005, 17:05 which I have replied (my 3rd PM to you).

Have you sent a lot of PMs to people? Check if your sentbox is full. That might explain why you have problems. If so you have to delete old messages.

You can also e-mail me.

Worshipper I don´t know if you have received my PM. Because of the same moment I push send, bellazon doesn´t work. :(
The last (3rd) PM I have got from you was Mon 07-03-2005, 17:05 which I have replied (my 3rd PM to you).

Have you sent a lot of PMs to people? Check if your sentbox is full. That might explain why you have problems. If so you have to delete old messages.

You can also e-mail me.

No I only have 3 messages of you :blink: . ..I ask you because I didn´t know if I must repeat the message or not. I see that yes, ...I will do it now.

No I only have 3 messages  of you :blink: . ..I ask you because I didn´t know if I must repeat the message or not. I see that yes, ...I will do it now.
Ummh. :huh: So, you have sent me 3 PMs and I have replied to all of them. If you have got my 3rd PM then you know that I have got your 3rd. Why did you ask for that?

Aah, now I got it, you are trying to sent me the 4th PM! :)

No I only have 3 messages  of you :blink: . ..I ask you because I didn´t know if I must repeat the message or not. I see that yes, ...I will do it now.
Ummh. :huh: So, you have sent me 3 PMs and I have replied to all of them. If you have got my 3rd PM then you know that I have got your 3rd. Why did you ask for that?

Aah, now I got it, you are trying to sent me the 4th PM! :)

Yes right, I try it to sent 4 pM, but Bellazon forum doesn´t work when I have send you. I hope you understand now.

I just do it! :)

Yes, more pics! I fear there is no new pics taken of her. Anyway, Inés is so beautiful that just one picture is enough at the same time as nothing is enough. :huh:

Two day ago I watched parts of the documentary "To Make A Film Is To Be Alive" included in the "Beyond the Clouds" DVD. Those parts where of course those where Inés is interviewed about her role in the movie. This sentence should describe how stunning, beautiful, wonderful, attractive, mindblowing and lovely she is talking to the camera. I can't! I can't find a way to express it. You have to see it yourself! I warn you, it is almost too much to take!

For a very long time I have been convinced a woman simply can't be more beautiful than Inés. What could be changed to improve her beauty? Nothing, because she is the definition of perfect beauty.

post-244-0-1445993779-83552_thumb.jpg

Old scan, rare pic of her. Just look at that sexy elegance!!! :wub: