Bellazon

Kelly Gale
Thumbnail

56 minutes ago, Smarf said:

Is it just me or has Kelly changed a lot over the last couple of years?

it's funny I was thinking the other day about how little she has changed over the years. I guess it depends on what you focus on. I feel like her physical appearance and personality, especially how it comes through in professional shoots, has more or less been the same for 10 years.

I kinda agree with babranski in that her physical appearance has been about the same last ten years.

If you are looking for an entertaining movie to watch I recommend Plane (2023) starring Gerard Butler.  Kelly is a "featured extra" meaning she is in pretty much the entire movie, as a passenger of the aforementioned plane, always in the background, with zero lines but a few reaction shots.  I noticed her immediately when watching and she looks great of course. Interesting to watch her "acting" tho her only emotion was to look terrified.  I assume her current boyfriend had something to do w/ getting her this "part."  

Only woman who has ever held the 3 distinct titles of:  Victoria Secret Runway Model/Playboy Playmate/Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model.  Well deserved.   

3 hours ago, jcrax said:

If you are looking for an entertaining movie to watch I recommend Plane (2023) starring Gerard Butler.  Kelly is a "featured extra" meaning she is in pretty much the entire movie, as a passenger of the aforementioned plane, always in the background, with zero lines but a few reaction shots.

Yeah, I remember when she was talking about how excited she was for filming, and then posted multiple IG stories a day while on set.

Then the movie came out in theaters and she didn't even promote is a single time, lol.

14 hours ago, Smarf said:

Yeah, I remember when she was talking about how excited she was for filming, and then posted multiple IG stories a day while on set.

Then the movie came out in theaters and she didn't even promote is a single time, lol.

Her instagram describes her as "actor".  At this stage you'd have to say that's aspirational, but it's not a bad aspiration.

On 9/23/2023 at 8:46 PM, Smarf said:

Most likely, sounds like she filmed some lines, even a scene or two, but it all ended up being cut from the actual movie. Her interview here suggests her character was supposed to be a bigger part than what it turned out to be. Only natural if she was disappointed by things worked out, but that's how the business works a lot of the time, espec. if its your first role.

I also noted that both Joel and her normally post multiple times to IG from Burning Man, but aside from one posted prior to (from last year's I think: https://www.instagram.com/p/CucrxpWttMm ), there was nothing this year. Suspect that like most other people, it either wasn't a pleasant experience this time b/c of all the mud, or they just decided not go at the last minute.