Bellazon

The New Faces Competition

Baby.Jude9

^ well to be honest she is. she's only been modeling for a couple years....you nominated Shanina Shaik and she has been modeling for pretty much the same period of time.

The fashion spot- which are very up-to-date and add new models as soon as they come on the scene, well her topic starts in feb 09- till now. and shanina's starts in november 2008.....

oh..and i guess we better elimated barbara palvin- cause she's been modeling since she was 13, and she's 16 now...so i guess she isn't new either.

Yeah, someone with 65 pages who's obviously one of the 10 (or probably currently 5) most popular models here in a comp of people most people on Bellazon don't even know would kindof defeat the point wouldn't it :idk: ? Popularity goes a long way on Babe Polls. They would automatically win and it would be almost like an asterisk. She would want to win with honour I think :hehe: .

Has anyone nominated Emily Didonato? if not, i nominate her.

Unfortunatley, I would not consider Emily a new face. even though she has only been modeling in a short period of time, she has achieved much more success than any of the models in this competition, I.e. Doing work for VS, doing work for Maybelline, etc., etc. Ideally, this competition is not for models who have only been modeling for short periods of time, but for models who still have, yet, to achieve major success in the industry. In that case, I would still consider Barbara to be a new face, but not Emily.

Do you get what I'm saying? :/

Barbara has modeled the same amount for VS as Emily has but whatever.

in that case it should be called the "models who may have been around for a long time but have not yet achieved anything big" cause its misleading. Emily is in no way a verteran or a new face.

im not trying to cause an argument or be rude. im just saying its hard to know what the definition of a "new face".

cause I shouldn't have nominated emma maclaren either than...she is Burberry's main model & Maxfactor's- which i think is pretty amazing...and an acheivement.

List of nominations:

1. Alejandra Gonzales by Prettyphile
  2. Anna Vorobyeva by Rox
  3. Anna Christine Speckhart by Prettyphile
  4. Ashley Smith by LastWish23x
  5. Azul Caletti by Ophelia_Immortal
  6. Bambi Northwood-Blyth by LastWish23x
  7. Barbara Palvin by vanessaaa
  8. Carmen Solomons by Ophelia_Immortal
  9. Chrishell Stubbs by Joe > Average
  10. Crista Cober by Prettyphile
  11. Emily Senko by Prettyphile
  12. Emma Maclaren by vanessaaa
  13. Gigi Paris by Me
  14. Hailey Clauson by Prettyphile
  15. Isla by Prettyphile
  16. Kamila Wladyka by Rox
  17. Klara Wester by dizzymisslizzy
  18. Lais Ribeiro by sarnic
  19. Laura Schuller by Ophelia_Immortal
  20. Leticia Zuloaga by sarnic
  21. Magali Nodiaye by Squeege Beckenheim
  22. Michelle Vawer by sarnic
  23. Misa Chien by Joe > Average
  24. Pan Yan by Rox
  25. Paolla Rahmeier by Joe > Average
  26. Rosie Tupper by vanessaaa
  27. Sabine Tienkamp by Opehlia_Immortal
  28. Samantha Gradoville by LastWish23x
  29. Sandra Kubicka by sarnic
  30. Shanina Shaik by Prettyphile
  31. Stpehanie Cherry by sarnic
  32. Tsanna Latouche by Joe >Average

Is it too late to make a nomitation.......??? :blush: ???I think that no one has nomitated Marloes Horst...I would like to nomitate her if it's ok !!!Just let me know so i can sent you the pics! Once again if i'm too late ignore my nomitation......no problem!!!! :wave:

Is it too late to make a nomitation.......??? :blush: ???I think that no one has nomitated Marloes Horst...I would like to nomitate her if it's ok !!!Just let me know so i can sent you the pics! Once again if i'm too late ignore my nomitation......no problem!!!! :wave:

I'm sorry, but, unfortunatley, I can only except 32 nominations in order for the competition to work properly. Once again, sorry! :flower:

And, to everyone else, I should have the first round posted later. :D

Round 1

Round 1

Emily Senko by Prettyphile vs. Carmen Solomons by Ophelia_Immortal

post-36965-0-1446076005-11035_thumb.jpg post-36965-0-1446076005-16199_thumb.jpg

post-36965-0-1446076005-18126_thumb.jpg post-36965-0-1446076005-19919_thumb.jpg

VS.

post-36965-0-1446076005-39196_thumb.jpg post-36965-0-1446076005-64536_thumb.jpg

post-36965-0-1446076005-96293_thumb.jpg

Rules:

1. Vote for only one model once in each of the three following areas:

• Looks
  • Potential
  • Overall ability

If you wish to split your votes half-and-half, please indicate that clearly.

2. The winner in the majority of catagories will move into the winner’s bracket and onto the next round, the loser will fall out of the competition.

3. A minimum of 20 votes are needed before we can move to the nest round, so, vote!