Bellazon

The New Faces Competition

Baby.Jude9

I'm not exactly sure we should nominate the same people one-round-after-another. However, I will consider it. We might be surprised to see how she performs up against different people and now that she has more work under her belt. I'll definitely accept the nomination For Masha, but, as for Michea... I'm not really sure about that one. Even though she is fairly new to the industry, she is rather popular in these parts, so I feel like that might give her an unfair advantage in the competition. But, I'll consider it and get back to as soon as I make a decision. :)

It seems like people really liked this competition, and I enjoyed it myself, so I guess we'll keep it going, but, as for this round, I think I'm going to make some changes to the competition, so I'll come back her after making these changes and then we can begin the nomination process all over again. :wave:

Yaay! I liked this comp a lot, cant'wait for a new one ... I would like to nominate Jessica Perez & Kate Upton if it's possible :)

Congratz to Stephanie for her win!

yay! I loved this competition, glad to see you are going to keep doing it :)

oh and I would like to nominate Zoe Mantzakanis :laugh:

I have her on fb :wave: she's a sweetie. i'll be adding some new photos to her topic soon, she says i can :D

you are so lucky! you get to talk with all the models :)

and Jude I also want to nominate Nina Agdal if I can :wave:

Great comp, I´m soo for continuing this one :yes: wonderful winner, although I voted for Isla, but they were both great :yes:

if Michea was in the next edition, she would win it all (for me, she´s THE winner even now :D ) but, who knows? ;) baby, maybe you could give her a chance ;)

After close reconsideration, I decided not to change any of the rules to this competition, so, just as a recap, the rules are posted below:

Each round will put model against another, and which ever one wins will move up to the winner's bracket, and whichever one loses will move to the loser bracket. I'm going to need people to nominate 32 new faces. Now what "defines" a new face? I will be the judge. Now I'm not just looking for high fashion models, commercial models(and any other models you can think of) are good too. If you wish to nominate a model, please, send me a PM including:

* The name of the model

* Four pictures of the model; If possible, please have one of the pictures being a polaroid or candid of the models face and three pictures being of her doing work, including(but not limited to)runway, editorial images, catalog shots, etc.

I will resize all the pictures myself, so don't worry about that. But, to make the resizing process easier for me, please send the highest possible quality photos that you can send me of the model.

Now, as you can see above, Prettyphile asked about possibly renominating a model who was the previous round of this competition. After considering it, you are allowed to nominate models who were in the previous round of this competition, however, there are some restrictions. You are only allowed to renominate models who were eliminated from the competition before the quarter-finals(See list below for more information). Also, if you wish to renominate a model, you must send me 4 brand new pictures of the model. No pictures that were used to nominate the model in the previous round can be resubmitted.

There are 32 spots available for nomination in the competition, so get nominating people!

List of Nominated Models from the Previous Round Who Can Be Re-Nominated:

Alejandra Gonzales

Anna Vorobyeva

Anna Christine Speckhart

Ashley Smith

Azul Caletti

Bambi Northwood-Blyth

Barbara Palvin

Carmen Solomons

Chrishell Stubbs

Emma Maclaren

Gigi Paris