Bellazon

Sons Of Anarchy

Sweet Lu

Salazar isn't really with the Mayans is he? I thought he was with another gang that the Mayans just used? He went and did this on his own. Mayans weren't involved in this one, I don't think. Hopefully Alavarez will help Piney and Tig get her back.

And someone needs to tell Jax that Trinity is his sister.

SAMCRO was set up on a run outside of Belfast. IRA wired a truck with explosives and it blew up killing some members from the Irish charter. Of course everyone is still suspicious of the Irish charter and especially Liam. He's such a scumbag. It was revealed that Jacob Hale was the one who had Lumpy by Salazer since Lumpy won't sell out to him. Unser knows but there's isn't a lot he can do at the moment. At the end, Jacob was blackmailed by Salazer and told him everything about Tara. Tara and her boss were on their way to the abortion clinic when Salazer and his girlfriend hit them from behind which led to them being kidnapped. I am very curious about tara's boss now. Her back was covered with a tattoo. I bet she was with a biker too