Bellazon

Sons Of Anarchy

Sweet Lu

And I don't get the issue with Juice being part black? They have mexicans out the wazoo but one black guy with make the club fall apart? :cain:

One thing about Outlaw Biker Gangs: They are usually racially homogenous and exclusive. All Hell's Angels' members are white, and if you ever seen an episode on Gangland on biker gangs, many members of the racially exclusive white gangs wear swastikas on their jackets. As for the Hispanic Biker gangs, I also believe they don't have any black members. Matter of fact, the only "real" black biker gang I ever heard of are the East Bay Dragons out of Oakland.

Granted, this is just a show, but give the writers credit for keeping it real. The Sons finding out Juice is half-black would be a big deal. If it wasn't, the fact that he is wouldn't have been part of the storyline.

Juice wouldn't even be able to join a black MC, since he's half white too... And if they are supposed to be racially exclusive, why don't they care that he's "Puerto Rican"? Latin is not white :whistle: I don't think it would be a huge deal, that Sherriff is just trying to play the card because they don't have any members maybe? I guess it's all gonna be a wait and see...

Remember, I said "GRANTED, THIS IS JUST A SHOW"?! :cain: I was talking about "real" biker gangs, and obviously the "Sons of Anarchy" are not a "real" biker gang. :whistle: I don't know much about black MC's, but let's face it, because of slavery, none of my people are 100% black. Do you think they would deny a light-skinned black person? I mean, you can be half-white and join the Nation of Islam. Also, FYI, the Bandidos are one biker gang that is an exception to the rule. Like the Sons, they have White and Hispanic Members. :yes:

I get that it's a show I'm just saying IT MAKES NO SENSE!!! It has nothing to do with all white MC or all Hispanic... I'm just saying they know he isn't white, so why would it matter if he's secretly a purple martian from outer space? If they are going to be racist, be racist don't get picky about one race that isn't yours over another. It's stupid. Of course, it is a tv show and they can do whatever they want with it so it doesn't have to make sense. Like in the 90's when the guy used to tell the girl he'd pick her up at her place even though they'd just met and she didn't give him an address, he just knew where to go :nicole:

Anywhooooo... The reason I said white is because I am getting confused about his race now :rofl: I was thinking that because they are bringing up this black stuff they were contributing the way he looks to being half black and NOT Puerto Rican, like maybe he'd made that up to explain why he didn't look white. As I said before, it would make more sense about why he doesn't know a lick of Spanish.

And please don't get all pissed off at me just because there are some things I may not be catching. I have a pregnant brain, they work different than regular brains, they don't have as much power or work as fast :p . I like to say it's because I'm growing a second brain in my uterus and it's using up a lot of the power :whistle: Add that to the fact that I'm going through an amazing amount of stress and my daughter is beginning her terrible twos and I'm just a mess :nicole:

Also, what is with all the big writing? Don't yell at me sir. :mellow:

I get that it's a show I'm just saying IT MAKES NO SENSE!!! It has nothing to do with all white MC or all Hispanic... I'm just saying they know he isn't white, so why would it matter if he's secretly a purple martian from outer space? If they are going to be racist, be racist don't get picky about one race that isn't yours over another. It's stupid. Of course, it is a tv show and they can do whatever they want with it so it doesn't have to make sense. Like in the 90's when the guy used to tell the girl he'd pick her up at her place even though they'd just met and she didn't give him an address, he just knew where to go :nicole:

Anywhooooo... The reason I said white is because I am getting confused about his race now :rofl: I was thinking that because they are bringing up this black stuff they were contributing the way he looks to being half black and NOT Puerto Rican, like maybe he'd made that up to explain why he didn't look white. As I said before, it would make more sense about why he doesn't know a lick of Spanish.

And please don't get all pissed off at me just because there are some things I may not be catching. I have a pregnant brain, they work different than regular brains, they don't have as much power or work as fast :p . I like to say it's because I'm growing a second brain in my uterus and it's using up a lot of the power :whistle: Add that to the fact that I'm going through an amazing amount of stress and my daughter is beginning her terrible twos and I'm just a mess :nicole:

Also, what is with all the big writing? Don't yell at me sir. :mellow:

I get it that it makes no sense, but it does happen. There was a man named Joe "Pegleg" Morgan who was one of the co-founders and a high ranking member of the Mexican Mafia, and he WAS WHITE!!! The members of his gang knew about his racial background from the get-go, but they didn't care. Also, 18th Street is a predominately Mexican gang, but anybody, regardless of race, can join 18th Street. I already mentioned the Bandidos. I agree with you if you're going to be racist, be racist. However, some groups are picky, and they do make exceptions. ;)

As far as Juice's race, I looked up his character profile on wikipedia, and it says that he is of Puerto Rican and African-American decent. I doubt he used his Puerto Rican ancestry to explain why he doesn't look white though. I doubt Happy and the members of the Sons out of Arizona have to explain why don't look white. And hey, just because you're Latin doesn't necessarily mean you can speak Spanish. I've met a lot of Mexicans who don't know a lick of Spanish. :huh:

Sorry your hormones are out of whack. :whistle: Hope you have a healthy baby and no postpartem depression after you give birth.

As far the big writing goes, the oversized text is kinda my trademark around here. :yes: Sorry if seemed too intimidating or inflammatory. Just wanted to get my point across, and the big texts help me to do so.

ok, let's let peace win out here. and sorry k_dub, but the big writing is usually a way people indicate they are yelling when it comes to online messaging, so yes, YF has a valid reason for feeling it was you yelling.

However, let's bith step back, take a deep breath and remember this is a show. There are no udnerlying racial messages here. It is simply being used as a plot device on the show. In the past we have seen the SOA deal with blacks and have never shown any racial discrimination against them. At times it seems they re more "friendly" ith them than the latinos.

They jsut needed somethign to make Juice scared. It is more about fear than race right now.

ok, let's let peace win out here. and sorry k_dub, but the big writing is usually a way people indicate they are yelling when it comes to online messaging, so yes, YF has a valid reason for feeling it was you yelling.

However, let's bith step back, take a deep breath and remember this is a show. There are no udnerlying racial messages here. It is simply being used as a plot device on the show. In the past we have seen the SOA deal with blacks and have never shown any racial discrimination against them. At times it seems they re more "friendly" ith them than the latinos.

They jsut needed somethign to make Juice scared. It is more about fear than race right now.

So the SOA deal with blacks and Latinos: BIG DEAL!!! :cain: Take my oversized text how you want. The Hell's Angels are allies with both the Cali Cartel out of Columbia and the Indian Posse out of Canada, who are Hispanic and Native American, respectively. However, they refused to let Hispanics into their gang because of their race. The rejects later formed the Mongols MC. Just because you tolerate and make dealings with other groups doesn't necessarily make you color-blind. :whistle:

As for the show and the plot device being used, sure, its more about fear. However, his racial background is the reason why he is scared. My guess is that they wouldn't be cool with it if they found out he was black. Why else would he be so scared?

Great for the hells angels. We are not talking about reality we are talking about a fictional biker gang on a television show.

And I happen to know plenty of REAL BIKERS IN MC CLUBS WHO WOULD GLADLY RIDE WITH ANYONE OF ANY COLOR OR CREED

Yeah, you are talking about REAL MC CLUBS. And by real MC Club I just mean a group of people who just like to ride motorcycles and are not one percenters or are involved in any criminal activity. Yeah, those groups have people who comes from all walks of life. True, this is a fictional biker gang on a TV show, but they wanted to give some authenticity, so they hired consultants who were one time or another members of a outlaw motorcycle club, and those groups are racially exclusive. Sure, the Sons have a few Mexicans, but the Mayans are all Mexican and the Grim Bastards are all black.

Show is getting good. Clay wants Tara dead, and lies to the Mayans why she should die. She knows nothing about the coke, but she found the letters of John Teller, and Jax might find out that Clay and his own mother had John killed. However, former Chief Usner is not down with it, so not only does he leave an anonymous death threat in Tara's car, he even goes to the current Sheriff of Charming Roosevelt to tell him that her life might be in danger and to look out for her. Juice is in a F@#% UP SITUATION!!! :ermm::yes: He may have covered up his crime by killing Miles and saving the prospects by returning the coke, but after having that conservation with Chibs about his old lady(who is black) and if the old rules of SAMCRO are still the same racially, I think Chibs suspects something is up with him.

somtimes i swear ninja.gifninja.gifninja.gifninja.gif

So do I... It happens to everyone I think. Just be sure to limit the potty words around the kids :whistle:

And yeah, Chibs definitely has linked Juice to the coke inside his head, somehow. and he knows something's up.

And the end scene with Jax and Ima... I literally was like "DAMN!" haha. My mom looked up and was like "What? What happened?" hahahahaha

As for the "mysterious note" left for Tara. Smart move Unser. He knew the Sheriff wouldn't do sqwat until he gave him more info. This way, even if she leaves the cops out of it. Jax will probably find out and try to protect her. He's also going to want to know why someone is looking to kill her.... maybe the secret is going to slip :evil:

This is gonna be GOOD!