Bellazon

Lucy Mcintosh
Thumbnail

rockstar14

Photos from heraldsun.com.au

post-41608-1279282445_thumb.jpg post-41608-1279282461_thumb.jpg post-41608-1279282474_thumb.jpg post-41608-1279282488_thumb.jpg

post-41608-1279282503_thumb.jpg post-41608-1279282514_thumb.jpg

I think she tries a little hard to look like miranda. Is this just me. With the fake tan overload and caked on makeup it looks strange. I think she should try and look more natural. Its strange, if you look at pictures when she first started she looked totally different to how she looks now. Still looks pretty though. I guess she really wants to look like miranda :)

First, I was like: "What?? So you think she looks like Miranda Kerr?" But when I saw the last pic in that post :o She looks so much like Miranda!

And I agree with you it's obvious she's trying to look like her as much as possible :yes:

Maybe she wants to look like Miranda, but she fails! She must be herself! And Miranda is soooooo much more beautiful!

I so agree with you. I clicked on this thread thinking I'd see someone with at least a fleeting resemblance but I don't see it. Her features are not as soft as Miranda's.

Maybe she wants to look like Miranda, but she fails! She must be herself! And Miranda is soooooo much more beautiful!

I so agree with you. I clicked on this thread thinking I'd see someone with at least a fleeting resemblance but I don't see it. Her features are not as soft as Miranda's.

I agree. She is no where close to the beauty of miranda. Miranda is more natural which is way more prettier. Lucy's features look like she is forcing her self to look like miranda. Imo I think she should try and look like her self and stop trying to be someone else :)