Bellazon

Lucy Mcintosh
Thumbnail

rockstar14

uhh in my opinion she doesn't look like Miranda Kerr enough to warrant a subtitle :whistle: and Why would people say she's trying to look like Kerr she's just doing poses that countless of other models do too. Either way she's a pretty girl though

I agree, there are times when they look totally different, but their are times they look really similar its scary :) I don't wanna be mean, lucy is a very pretty girl and all, but at times she looks like a poor mans version of miranda

post-41608-0-1446130617-21769_thumb.png

In Australia she is constantly compared to Miranda. In the article I posted it stated "Lucy has often been likened to Miranda Kerr, with her 'Kerr' factor hopefully seeing her through the industry"

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Lovable Lucy McIntosh lives her dream

GORGEOUS Melbourne model Lucy McIntosh says life can't get much better.

The fiancee of Black Eyed Peas DJ Poet, aka Jamie Munson, has just returned from holidaying in St Barts in the Caribbean, where she partied in the New Year with A-listers Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher and Salma Hayek.

McIntosh, pictured modelling for Melbourne-based jewellery label Lovisa's next campaign, said she was basing herself in Los Angeles and was picked up just days ago by Californian modelling agency PhotoGenics.

"I am trying to break into the market here, but in a perfect world I would travel and live in Australia and the US."

After spending Christmas with Poet's family, the 22-year-old said she couldn't wait until her October Maldives wedding. "I am following my dreams and met the love of my life, and am just trying to take things as it comes," she said.

image-tools-2php.jpg image-tools-1php.jpg image-toolsphp.jpg LUCYMW13.jpg LUCYMW2.jpg LUCYMW1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...