Bellazon

Katarina Ivanovska
Thumbnail

adriana_isabeli

So, the article is probably about her own fashion and style. They say that she is a young topmodel and that she 's become known in her country because she was in a music video by Vlado Janevski (no idea who this is :blink: ). And that she has a rather sporty style, the first time she was on the catwalk was the first time she ever wore high heels! Her favorite accesoires are her sporty cap on the pic and she likes colourful clothing...

I love Katarina!!! :drool: She's becoming a favorite of mine!

Thanks you so much Peyt!

Oh and what a surprise that she is known in her country! I must find the video with her on youtube.

Oh and first time in high heels on the catwalk? I hope that she didn't fall down then!

And it's relly good she is becaoming your favie! I like her too, she is on my top 10 models list.

Minus1 thanks 4 the pics! Our little princess is a QUEEN now :D BEAUTIFUL at Zuhair Murad! Can't get my eyes off of her!

And dionyx, yes I know her. But not very well.. She's a friend of my friend so that's how we met.

She has a wonderful personality. Really. When you talk to her she's smiling and carefully listening to what you ask or what you say... Oh and she's constantly using the word "BRAT" (in Macedonian) and that means "BRO" in English.. :D

She's very FUNNY. Always happy. Enjoys in eating lollipops. She just finished High School in an American School here, in Skopje.. Oh and she wants to meet Paris Hilton. Don't know why..

Haha.. Greetings from Skopje!

Here is the link to the music video she's in:

oh oh oh, that's crazy!

this song was sung by an italian singer, Massimo Ranieri... (what a great voice...he's a typical italian melodical singer, but with an incredible extension...Vlado Janevski sucks compared to him :D :D :D - and Vlado sings 2 or 3 keys lower)

Perdere l'amore, that won Festival di Sanremo 19 yrs ago!

that's the video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o4aMWY37hBM

the princess has now become a Queen :kiss: she does have the best personality , just thinking when I first noticed her I think it was novemeber 2003, I have had the privalage of meeting for 2 fashion seasons, last was in the winter sooo cold but when I saw her and gave her a hug, she's sweet not stuck up and I hope I get a chance to see her this next season, fashion week is just not the same if I dont get a chance to say I luv her think shes great... she always makes me smile :heart: I am so glad to see her in so much, I knew she could do it, she has "it", luv ya kiki :kiss: