Bellazon

Jennifer Aniston
Thumbnail

Nebucadnezar

Jennifer Aniston: Pregnancy Rumors About Me Are "Hysterical"

Jennifer Aniston says she wasn't thrilled to see her quotes about Angelina Jolie being "uncool" on Vogue's December cover.

"I was just surprised that Vogue would go so tabloid," she tells the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly (via E! News), adding that the quotes were taken out of context. "I was bummed. But you almost expect it. Big deal. Done. Next."

(A day after the Vogue story hit the Internet, however, Aniston told Oprah Winfrey, "I answered as honestly as I could," when asked about her remarks.)

Aniston also addresses constant tabloid speculation that she is carrying beau John Mayer's baby.

"Oh my God, it's hysterical," she says. "It's almost going to take away the fun from actually being able to say one day, 'I'm pregnant!'"

She adds, "Stop stealing my thunder, motherf--kers!"

Though she may not be expecting anytime soon, the 39-year-old Marley & Me star admits she still wants to have children.

Of motherhood, she adds, "I'm on the verge of it in some way or it's something I long for."

source: yahoo

Jennifer Aniston Calls Public Fascination With Her Life "Ridiculous"

By Us Magazine

Jennifer Aniston says she doesn't get why people care about her life so much.

"I think it's ridiculous. There's just this insatiable need," she tells USA Today.

She hopes her new film Marley & Me (out Dec. 25) "is going to create something else to talk about and realize that I have a job, and I'm an actress.

"I am honestly getting sick of it, and I feel like telling people, 'You know what? It's none of your (expletive) business.' Seriously, it's enough," adds Aniston, who openly talked about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in December's Vogue. "It's like we're appealing to the lowest...

"And this is at a time when we should be so inspired and excited with what's happening with the president," she says. "It's a time to be positive and join together. We're just trying to entertain you, man. Don't shoot the messenger."

She tells the paper that dogs "do help" get through "the stupid stuff."

Aniston -- who has a corgi-terrier mix named Norman -- says when it comes to animals "there is no relationship ever parents, a friendship, partners or lover there's no connection like that ever."

Though her next two movies explore human relationships -- including the romantic comedy He's Just Not That Into You (out in February) -- she also says she'd "like to" star in a Western film down the road.

"There's something else out there that I'm going to be possibly doing called Bounty Hunter. It's good," she says. "It's not definite yet."

As for her holiday plans?

"I haven't even quite put that much thought into it yet," says the actress. "I have an annual tree-trimming party. But I usually rearrange the ornaments the next day!"

source: yahoo