Bellazon

Christina Aguilera
Thumbnail

Nebucadnezar

Christina Confirms Pregnancy

Christina Aguilera says she’s expecting a baby, finally confirming what has become obvious over the past few months. The 26-year-old singer told Glamour’s U.K. edition that her plans for New Year’s Eve involve a new baby.

“That’ll be about the time I enter into mommyhood so I’m hoping to have started a beautiful family with my husband!” Aguilera is quoted as saying in a story posted on the magazine’s Web site. -mails to Aguilera’s representatives seeking comment weren’t immediately returned Monday.

Aguilera and music executive Jordan Bratman were married in 2005. “Oh, he’s thrilled! He’s just great,” Aguilera said of Bratman. “He’s so supportive and amazing through everything. He came with me on the last leg of the tour and he was my support system. … I’m a lucky girl.”

Aguilera, who recently wrapped up a world tour in support of her latest album, “Back to Basics,” plans to be a working mom. “I want it get it right, to balance (motherhood) well with my career,” she says.

At Amalfi Restaurant in Hollywood with jordan :p

no undies?

i don't know....... :blink:

post-7603-1195705356_thumb.jpg

i'm ignoring that picture. i'd like to think there are undies.

Oh crap

I didn't look down there when I clicked on that pic...

:|

I hope she's wearing some!

But honestly, I can barely see anything in that picture

so I can't really tell...

Daaamn... <_< It seems like girls do it on purpose - to attract more 'attention'... Lindsay, Paris, even Serena Williams was once caught not wearing underwear... It's starting to get on my nerves. Come on, girls, there are better ways to become talked about!

1. Marie Claire - January 2008

Thank-you for posting these!

I knew that someone would do it!

:p

She looks beautiful

i always hear about celebs getting caught showing puss whilst getting out of a car, but ive never actuially SEEN it

its nice to see Xtina shaves her hoo-hoo :rofl:

and jal, i agree she looks amazing on the cover :wub:

Really? I've seen all the hoo-hoo shots...

:whistle:

They come up everywhere