Bellazon

Christina Aguilera
Thumbnail

Nebucadnezar

she HAS cleaned up her dirrtyness & she looks like a classic beauty now.

Oh... I'm afraid I'm gonna need some recent pictures which could prove your point. As far as I remember, she's always had a horrible way of dressing.

I used to be a fan of hers. I have both albums and I don't even listen to it. Her second album isn't even good in my opinion. She isn't singing as well as she did on her first album.

If you are referring to Stripped, it was her fourth album. You've forgotten about her spanish and christmas albums. And her singing is a lot better in the second one IMO, she's got more emotion in it than some bubbly pop songs like the first album was. But is a matter of opinion :)

And as for the marriage, I think it'll last a loooong time.

amen.

you're Rayne on cmm right?

Was Rayne on CMM.. they banned me a while ago for something totally stupid. It's alright though, I'm tired of their BS, they get way to uptight.

Jordan Bratman is the husband, he's her executive manager or something like that lol

And I never noticed that about her shoulders, :blink:

It seems like she gets bustier from day to day ;)

th_36733_aguilera_06_wenn511459.jpg th_36739_aguilera_07_wenn511460.jpg

The funny thing is that she swears that she did not have plastic surgery to increase her breast size.

But I give you the following evidence:

2003:

th_00843_christinaaguliera106.jpgth_00851_christinaaguliera420.jpg

2005:

th_00819_christinaaguliera111.jpgth_00827_christinaaguliera112.jpgth_00836_christinaaguliera113.jpg

Come on! Look at those last three pics. Those can't be real!

If I EVER got together with her, The Scorpions would be back in style, because I would Rock her like a hurricane! She is so fucking hot... Like she just oozes sex, and like I don't know.... She just turns me on, unlike any other girl. I don't care what anyone says, She is straight sexy, and all the girls who don't like her are just jealous because she is SO much sexier than them. lol. Everyhting about this woman makes kittens fear for their lives. oh god.

Edited by lazy01001