Bellazon

Kelly Brook
Thumbnail

GoodFoot

• 3 weeks later...

I :heart: Kelly Brook, think she has a fantastic body and her pictures always oozes sex.

However this calendar seems pretty boring. If anything she should be mixing it up with dresses, T-shirts and my fave lingerie. Or even have a themed calendar with different costumes. Doesn't matter any ways, I cannot get a calendar on my side of the Atlantic.

However thanks for the new behind the scenes pic Rukos!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She got a horrible figure.

She got saggy tits, wide hips, yet a flat, saggy bum, and short thick legs.

And her personality is horrible to match - she constantly carps on and on and on about "the prssure to be thin" and how much men love "healthy" figures like hers, and criticizes women with better figures then her. I duno why its so hard for big women to understand that some women got naturally perfect firgures

And her personality is horrible to match - she constantly carps on and on and on about "the pressure to be thin" and how much men love "healthy" figures like hers, and criticizes women with better figures then her. I duno why its so hard for big women to understand that some women got naturally perfect figures

She's hardly what I would call "big". I take it you consider Monica Bellucci "big" as well, then.

I'm not a big fan of Kelly Brook, but there is nothing wrong with her body shape, and if she feels content with the way she looks, more power to her.

So you're saying that every woman who doesn't have a super-thin, model-like body should feel miserable about the way she looks? :idk:

• 3 weeks later...

And her personality is horrible to match - she constantly carps on and on and on about "the pressure to be thin" and how much men love "healthy" figures like hers, and criticizes women with better figures then her. I duno why its so hard for big women to understand that some women got naturally perfect figures

She's hardly what I would call "big". I take it you consider Monica Bellucci "big" as well, then.

I'm not a big fan of Kelly Brook, but there is nothing wrong with her body shape, and if she feels content with the way she looks, more power to her.

So you're saying that every woman who doesn't have a super-thin, model-like body should feel miserable about the way she looks? :idk:

totaly agree with you.

what is a good figure? to be skinny, breastless its a good figure? all of us have different tastes and different visions of beauty. But no one has a right to say who has a bad figure who has it good? its stupid stereotypes. If she has saggy bum or tits or alltogether it means she is worse than other ppl who has little bum and tight breast?

^ i think the point *dostovel* was trying to make is that kelly brook should just shut up altogether about other women's bodies- she must be insecure if in all the British mags she criticises any woman who is thinner than her. As a UK size 8 myself i eat far more than she does based on what i have read in magazines so just because a girl is slim certainly does not mean she doesn't eat.

I think Kelly is just bitter because despite living off salad and going to the gym she will always be what in my opinion can only be described as fat

• 1 month later...

What ridiculous posts on here. Kelly's body is absolutely beautiful and womanly like nature intended. No implants. No eating disorders. IMO she's is far sexier than lanky Gisele or any of the other women that are revered on this website.

Kelly Brooks is an incredibly sexy woman and certainly isn't hurting careerwise due to her fabulous figure.

Nonsense.