Bellazon

What did you do today?

Adrianas Llama

dreamt of my ex-girlfriend (again, for f**'s sake!). woke up. realized my situation. felt crappy. decided not to go to university. stood up. went to university. didn't go to class but to lunch. came home. turned my computer on. heard linkin park. wrote this post.

I went to college to get my points from my exams(all A's :p) And then we watched the VSFS06 on campus with our class(about 150 people) on big screen with a projector and surround sound :laugh: And then we went to the bar and got drunk wich i still am :angel: :D

I went to see my new school :cry: Man, i'm scared.

All new schools are always scary,but once you get to know some people there,the scared feeling will go away ;) :)

I'm not really scared about the people, because I know 2 people there. But it's my last year at school, and this school i'm going, it's really difiicult, reaaaaaaaally difficult, and i'm not the smartest person :laugh:. But thanks for your kind words, dear.

All new schools are always scary,but once you get to know some people there,the scared feeling will go away ;) :)

I'm not really scared about the people, because I know 2 people there. But it's my last year at school, and this school i'm going, it's really difiicult, reaaaaaaaally difficult, and i'm not the smartest person :laugh:. But thanks for your kind words, dear.

:) I'm not the smartest person either but if you want to accomplish something really bad you can do allot and just try to study on regular bases and not to much parties :D But offcourse you need to relax a couple of times a week :laugh:

:) I'm not the smartest person either but if you want to accomplish something really bad you can do allot and just try to study on regular bases and not to much parties :D But offcourse you need to relax a couple of times a week :laugh:

I agree with you. Yeah, relaxing is the most important thing :D Thanks Jean. I'm feeling a lot better now.

I agree with you. Yeah, relaxing is the most important thing :D Thanks Jean. I'm feeling a lot better now.

No problem ;),i know what you are going through,i've been there myself :)But you'll see that everything will turn out just fine

Btw you can call me Yannick,that's my real name :D