Bellazon

What did you do today?

Adrianas Llama

woke up at 1:00a.m. to my roommates friends pounding on the door. I open it up, and a dude in an army uniform pops out of nowhere, and he points a gun at me. After he realizes I am not my roommate, he asks if he is there.... after i exclaim what the fuck a few times, i go to wake my pal. His friends rush in and begin to play the bass, and xbox, and blair the stereo at full volume until 5:00 a.m. I pass out a few times, and wake up and one room is smokey as hell and they are all playing House of the Dead3. Soon after I get pissed, and force them the hell out of my house so I can get some damn rest. I layed in bed for 2 hours not able to sleep, so back to Morrowwind I go. I am hooked on Marrowwind right now...it's all I do. My girl gets to my house round 9:00 a.m., comes in my room, strips and slides in bed next to me. After a vicious bout of love making, I pass out again for a few hours. Upon waking, I'm greeted with a beautiful smile and a cup of coffee. I give her a nintendo SP and turn on Morrowwind, and waste the day that way until work. I sleep a lot, and like video games far more than I probably should. Thank you, and goodnight.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...