Bellazon

SCARY Looking Models

adriana_isabeli

I think in Israel or something some fashion designer got the law changed to make all models have a required BMI of 18 or 19. He said the anorexic thing was just too widespread, too scary, and too unhealthy.

Go him! Hahaha, I bet the only VS angels above those BMI's are Heidi and Tyra...

Taben's going straight to hell for that one. :no:

As for scary ass looking models, Daria is a fuckin' space alien, look in the upper right hand corner of this picture. I dind't know it was possible for your eyes to actually be that far apart.

post-16-1141762851_thumb.jpg

Look at that picture and then look at this emot :alien:

we already discussed that... i like crack whores, otherwise i wouldn't like Ana Beatriz Barros... and you must like them too since you like Ane :whistle: don't deny it :no:

i dont save any pictures where she looks like that.

thats why i dont have any candids of her :ninja:

As for scary ass looking models, Daria is a fuckin' space alien, look in the upper right hand corner of this picture. I dind't know it was possible for your eyes to actually be that far apart.

yeah i hear ya about daria. i mean i like her but her eyes are spaced rather far apart. same with gemma. and miranda kerr. whats up with that? :ninja:

Nicole thinks she looks like a drug addict at times too, but of course you say nothing to her <_<

Nicole thinks she looks like a drug addict at times too, but of course you say nothing to her <_<

its pretty simple...i dont save pics where the model looks like a crack whore :) that includes those i like and those i dont.

the problem i have with stam is that she looks like that almost all the time. it annoys me. if i want to see someone who looks like she's on drugs, i can easily turn to family members for that :whistle:

Ahh, but there is a difference between drug addicts and crack whores. ;) You're both going to hell. :) And there won't be any crack whores there either, you'll have to suffer alone without any crack whores. :evil:

Just curious, have you guys ever seen a crack whore? I mean a real crack whore, from Detroit? Because there isn't a single person on this board who could possibly be compared evenly to that. :|

OS, you just gave me even more proof, :p

post-16-1141763914_thumb.jpg

Grr..you people.. <_<

post-3240-1141763748_thumb.jpgpost-3240-1141763800_thumb.jpgpost-3240-1141763845_thumb.jpg

NOT a crackwhore all the time!!! haha. I would like to believe its her big droopy eyes and how the light hits them. I've analyzed this over and over on a few SI DVDs..she's not a crackwhore :mad: Take that back Taben! [goes and wails into the distance]