Bellazon

Carla Bruni
Thumbnail

seshiru

Ann007, Carmelita thanks for great compliments and I look forward to new postings here from you... please!

Frenchkiki, those scans are gorgeous - all opinions made are very valid and your personal opinion BUT lets forget the music career, botox and first lady BS and try and give her, as THE SUPERMODEL, her due here on Bellazon - her contribution to fashion and fashion imagery is remarkable and I/WE should try get as many people (especially the youngsters) to understand what a legend she was.

It is one of my greatest fears that the amazing imagery from what will forever be the greatest moment in fashion/model history be forgotten. Carla is/was such an important part of that time and should be honored and remembered as such.

XXX

Oh it's not because i don't like her today that I completely forgot the great model she was. I think I said it in my message? I have a lot of respect for her model work and it's the reason why I've collecting on her for almost 15 years. I must admit that i am not buying the magazines she is in now because her life and her pictures have absolutely no interest for me. And it's sad that most of people know her only for being the first Lady of France. She was so much more interesting when she was Carla Bruni the model.

Anyway, I will try to scan certain things i have... :wave:

Yesterday while baby sitting, I saw an old French Elle mag from 1999 and an ad for Chopard, and now I'm searching for photos of her, and OMG her Dior ads where amazing ! Do u know in what year they were published ? I'll try to search on the L'OFFICIEL archives, but anyway they're the best I saw before Karlie's age !

And Dolce & Gabbana ! Who were the other girls ?

Found these two great editorials on EBAY from ITALIAN VOGUE

-those lucky enough to have Vogue Italia from early 1990's please spread some Carla love

"Bella Donna, Satoshi Saikusa, Vogue Italia, 1995"

and...

"Eads so Shorts, Pamela Hanson"

do u still want this?

This is cute:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enterta...how/6774277.cms

Supermodel Naomi Campbell has praised French President Nicolas Sarkozy because he treats her friend and his wife Carla Bruni-Sarkozy like a princess.

"I love the way President Sarkozy speaks about Carla. It's wonderful to see someone speak about his wife with such love, admiration and pride," contactmusic quoted her as saying.

The British beauty befriended Bruni-Sarkozy in the late 1980s when they were both making their names in the fashion industry. Campbell has remained in touch with Carla since she wed Sarkozy in 2008.

"I've always loved Carla. She's an amazing woman. She has always been a great friend to me - and a great confidante. She's always had this elegance about her, as far back as I can remember. We travel a lot, so we don't get a chance to see each other that often, but we do try to stay in touch whenever possible," she said.

This is cute:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enterta...how/6774277.cms

Supermodel Naomi Campbell has praised French President Nicolas Sarkozy because he treats her friend and his wife Carla Bruni-Sarkozy like a princess.

"I love the way President Sarkozy speaks about Carla. It's wonderful to see someone speak about his wife with such love, admiration and pride," contactmusic quoted her as saying.

The British beauty befriended Bruni-Sarkozy in the late 1980s when they were both making their names in the fashion industry. Campbell has remained in touch with Carla since she wed Sarkozy in 2008.

"I've always loved Carla. She's an amazing woman. She has always been a great friend to me - and a great confidante. She's always had this elegance about her, as far back as I can remember. We travel a lot, so we don't get a chance to see each other that often, but we do try to stay in touch whenever possible," she said.

Great post Hlover but to restart the thread must be removed insults directed at Sarkozy and Carla.