Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

From the 4 you mentioned I'd only see her walking for the last two. Eliee saab would be hard for her to get because of the amount of tailoring most things would need. Stella uses more high fashion models. Chanel has casted short girls plus they usually have lots of looks so I could see them casting her in the future. Givenchy is kind of in the middle.

She got one of the better outfits (99% of the collection was hideous tbh) but she herself looked great and I'm glad to see her at PFW!

I'm not sure if she'll walk any more shows this time around. For the most part, designers at PFW tend to stay away from commercial girls like Sara. Her frame probably can't handle an Elie gown/look and I don't think she's the kind of model Stella uses. Of the ones listed, Chanel and Givenchy are the best bets but still longshots IMO. 

She definitely got one of the better outfits for sure at the Balmain show! She would look gorgeous in an Elie Saab dress, but her height once again messes that up for her, unless she becomes a designer fav down the line in her career, and they customize the dress to her height. Hopefully she does more shows this week, Chanel and Givenchy would be perfect and would be a great stepping stone for runway shows to come. But if this is her only show then I'm still happy for her making a great PFW debut.

7 minutes ago, Englund said:

Sara just said she was very very happy on snapchat. 

Any guesses? Think she got to walk on some other shows?

Is she still in Paris?

she was at the Balmain after party, I'm positive she's still in Paris.

It seems something might be coming...