Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

the fans of sara sampaio are saratics not saranators

What ever I call it SARANATORS you can call it Sarakissassers if you want I am SO tired of the RUDENESS that lies in SOME members of this forum.

Where did good maners and education go ?

WOW f*** me for saying Saranators lol it's scary the reaction I got.

What ever I call it SARANATORS you can call it Sarakissassers if you want I am SO tired of the RUDENESS that lies in SOME members of this forum.

you have totally right , but i'm just sayn , youn can call what ever you want , sorry for that , i just i dont want confusions :)

I've always thought Sara looked similar (not identical) to Adriana, why does everyone get so pissed off when that is said? lol

Anyway, I'm guessing Sara didn't participate in the VS holiday shoot? Would have been awesome if she did :(

fingers double crossed she's in the show, fingers somehow triple crossed she practiced her walk

I think they both look great. So I really have no problem with people making a comparison. Besides that I would also think it is a compliment to Sara.

Opinion respected . She does love the comparing its been said and she never complains in the interviews :) so yes in that light your right. :--) Ty for the beautiful pic btw :p