Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

^^Like it too.

She mentioned on Snapchat that she wouldn't be on NY for more than a month. I guess she might be going to Vegas for Taylor's birthday, btw she is going to participate in a cruise opening in Portugal on the 25th of March. 9 days from now. Who knows where she'll go next. Still glad she's doing all of these different things

Yes, I like that she does several things. 

it took her a long time to get her beauty contract. 

I think she gets there, it just takes her a little more time. but she gets it 

when I say something change, I don't know or feel the fault might lay on Sara. 

who knows. Maybe people dislike her achieving crap that they feel should fall on them. Maybe the fault is on them. 

But I do not sense the majority dislikes sara. AT ALL. 

It's more a vibe I get from HER. Like she outgrow that a bit. 

Now I wish she got a major global. beauty contract. which would be hard. 

But who knows?

She has achieved so much already. 

I wish and hope many things are yet to come. great things I believe in her

5 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Do you think she arranged that vacation (?) so she would have a reason to miss Taylor's (and Romee’s) 21st birthday party in Vegas?

Why would she do that if according to her fans Taylor and Sara hate each other and had a falling out? I don't see someone planning a trip on purpose just so she would have an excuse not to go to someone's birthday party. If they did had a falling out then I doubt she was even invited. I think people should stop looking for things where there aren't any things to be looking for. Maybe her boyfriend arranged that trip or she just decided to go away for a few days, just like us normal people do. It's not that strange.

On 17/03/2017 at 3:00 AM, Kells. said:

They probably just envy her for her sucees for been a short  model. 

why would they envy her cause she is short? there are more short models and some even more succesful than her so i doubt that is even a reason... 

also not everyone has to like her...

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Why would she do that if according to her fans Taylor and Sara hate each other and had a falling out? I don't see someone planning a trip on purpose just so she would have an excuse not to go to someone's birthday party. If they did had a falling out then I doubt she was even invited. I think people should stop looking for things where there aren't any things to be looking for. Maybe her boyfriend arranged that trip or she just decided to go away for a few days, just like us normal people do. It's not that strange.

For the public. So that it doesn’t look like she is sitting at home unvited to the party but that she had a prior engagement, work or a vacation, that made her unable to go to Vegas with the other Angels.

13 minutes ago, Sanni said:

For the public. So that it doesn’t look like she is sitting at home unvited to the party but that she had a prior engagement, work or a vacation, that made her unable to go to Vegas with the other Angels.

I doubt it. And even if that's why she did it, then so be it.. It's already clear enough that she doesn't seem to get along all that great with the other angels except Josephine.

Lais explained on Instagram that Sara couldn't go because she had work. Maybe yes or maybe no. :idk: 

Sara commented on Jasmine's live Instragram saying "Drink for meee" so if she wasn't invited: 1st, total awkwardness if she didn't invite all of the angels, she even invited Stella. 2nd why would Sara comment that publicly if she wasn't. 3rd Sara has a ship opening on the 25th, and she said on snapchat that she would be travelling a lot and she wouldn't be going to NY for over a month. So my guess is she was invited but couldn't.