Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

It's crazy how last year Barbara made the show and Sara didn't now this year it's the other way around. It would have been nice to see them both in the show and just think of all the cute backstage pics we would have got of them together sigh.

But anyways congrats to Sara :).

It's crazy how last year Barbara made the show and Sara didn't now this year it's the other way around. It would have been nice to see them both in the show and just think of all the cute backstage pics we would have got of them together sigh.

But anyways congrats to Sara :).

I know! I was just thinking about that...but honestly I always thought it would be one or the other this year. IDK why. Sara has been working suuuuper hard so I'm really glad she made it. She's having a great year!

Barbara is beautiful, I don't know if she is just as beautiful as Sara, but that's my opinion. I agree though, that it would have been nice and good for Barbara to represent her body type in the show, but I am not surprised she didn't make it. If she had worked half as hard as Sara and toned up a bit, then she probably would have made it.