Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Sara wrote to her twitter a long ago that her height is 1,74-anyway she is tall-sure she is.She has gorgeous face&great body and she is TALL :blah: SHE IS PERFECT!!!! :woot:

i think the same!! :D Barbi's heigth is also close to 1,74. I think that it's 1,71 and she's got a huge potential also as model. so heigth is just a number! :D

Safira and Eleni i know the true height, this year she's grows even :hehe: 1,74 cm I'm fan from 2007 and i'm from the Official fan site of sara , me and my team talk to her I know exactly all things :flower:

:wave:Could you please post the link of Sara's official fan site?Yes but i cant understand the fashion industry why is so strict?! or finally people(who not r :woot:elated with fashion) are?Kate Moss is about 1,65 and she is top model -so what?I agree with Safira height is just a number,what even 1,70 or 1,72, or 174?Fashion people must know that many-most people(o.k in my opinion)don't care about the height-but they attractive by a beautiful face!!

http://sarasampaiohq.com we are the official source from miss Sampaio since july 13, 2011 , we talk to her every day's and we know many things :flower::hehe:

I read that Sara is going to be Pink Angel and participate in VSSHOW :clap: :clap: :clap::ddr: :ddr: :ddr::flower:

Mermaid In Love can you pls tell me where did you read that? I can't wait to be sure. Everything seems to be so confidential.

It would be sooooo great if Sara participates in the show!! :clap::ddr::clap::ddr::clap:

I read it in the fanpage dedicated to Sara from social net of my country :flower:

I hope it is true!!!!

what ?! Here ?! Sara's don't tell us anything ! Today she's going to photoshoot no to vsfs , this is confidential , only in Monday ( November 07) we know guys :woot: I'm so excited :ddr: :ddr: :ddr: :ddr:

I read it in the fanpage dedicated to Sara from social net of my country :flower:

I hope it is true!!!!

OMG that would be soooo great! I really hope so too .make%20it%20clap.gif

Thank you Mermaid In Love! :flower: :flower:

sara's say "Tired! Lots of things going wrong lately! Of to bed another day of work tomorrow!"

I saw this tweet too. Made me very concerned. I hope that she isnt talking about the show. :( :(

And the most important of all, i hope that things gets better. :flower:

SaraPSampaio,I didn`t read it in your fanpage

I hope it is true!!!!

OMG that would be soooo great! I really hope so too .make%20it%20clap.gif

Thank you Mermaid In Love! :flower: :flower:

sara's say "Tired! Lots of things going wrong lately! Of to bed another day of work tomorrow!"

I know this !!! because we don't want lie to anyone :flower:

I saw this tweet too. Made me very concerned. I hope that she isnt talking about the show. :( :(

And the most important of all, i hope that things gets better. :flower:

And we hope this to :ddr: :ddr: :ddr:

That is pretty bad news ( I am just sooooooo happy that Barbara is going to participate that I just don't care about any other model right now but still I am pretty sad)...She and Barbara are such good friends and she works hard for VS (She even trimmed her long hair to suit their VS Pink standards ) ...Oh well....Next Time ....

Shame on you VS! :mad::angry: :bellazon:

What are in your minds?! Sara won't be in VSFS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How is this possible? She is almost the face of VS Pink and she will not in the show? Until Sharam Diniz will be in the show, and she won't? Life is so unfair....they are completely crazy :anger: :anger: :anger:

But don't worry Sara, other chances and another big jobs will come. You're the best sweetie :wave:

post-62408-0-1446013502-65434_thumb.jpg

OHHHHH GGOOOOOODDDDDD !!!! please help me :surrender:

She don't say anyting about vsfs ! she's go to visit her family in porto! but she back in sunday to NY !!! :ddr: 1ª point - Portugal to the U.S. are 4 hours apart, for this I was watching the Schedule of aircraft leaving Porto in TAP Website and she have many airplay's don't fear, Hope is the last to die :hehe::flower: And the vsfs in in Monday guys

OFFICIAL MESSAGE FOR ALL SARA'S FANS :

Hell guys it's True Sara Sampaio don't pass in vsfs casting of this year for this she don't going participait in VSFS 2012 ! we know this because we talk to sara now and she this

BIG THANKS GUYS she appreciates all the support :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: