Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

okay ? thanks for blowing up my cover. you may as well shut me down now you know i don't know how often i'll be coming here now if all we're allowed to do is praise, idolize and worship beautiful people. you realize how dumb this is?

Thread Cleaned: Einsenhower I'm asking you to stop it. Constructive criticism and debate is fine, but you're taking it a little far and it's upsetting people. ~ Pretty

No Flaming/Bashing

Don't personally attack other members or the staff. We also ask that you please refrain from the bashing of any celebrity, model, and etc. featured on the forum. Bashing includes making offensive comments, or saying something offensive related to a person (i.e. calling someone a slut, a whore, a bitch, etc.). Giving "constructive criticism" of a model such as, specifying that you do not find them attractive because of the length of their nose, or the size of their hips is deemed acceptable but we ask that you please try and refrain from that as well as it still upsets some members.

Warnable Offenses:

Ignoring/Disobeying BZ Staff

If a mod or admin requests that you do (or do not do) something, please follow their request.

Sara is perfect for Victoria Secret!!!She should be an angel of VS and should walk on Victoria's Secret runway,she worths it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you. I wanna so much she walk on the show and I think she should be an angel

Sara is perfect for Victoria Secret!!!She should be an angel of VS and should walk on Victoria's Secret runway,she worths it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you. I wanna so much she walk on the show and I think she should be an angel

Time will tell...We will know in a little months...