Bellazon

Bambi Northwood-Blyth
Thumbnail

sarnic

bambiaboutimage.jpg

post-11622-0-1446023269-27483_thumb.jpg post-11622-0-1446023269-61252_thumb.jpg post-11622-0-1446023269-76818_thumb.jpg post-11622-0-1446023269-81206_thumb.jpg post-11622-0-1446023269-909_thumb.jpg

Welcome, welcome, welcome! I am tickled with delight to be joining the Tony Bianco team as guest blogger. I can’t wait to share all of my stories, things that I like..and secretly love.

I hope to keep your bellies warm, your heart beat a little faster and your smiles turned up that extra 15 watts over the upcoming months with all of my excellent adventures. If all else fails and I do not meet the very high standards of Bill and Ted (whom we cannot fault when it comes to excelling in the “adventure” category), I will talk serious shop about fur versus leather or chocolate versus caramel sundaes and for the sweet tooth’s out there, who can fault this contingency plan!

As we speak, I am saying goodbye to amusing mintie wrappers and Bondi beach, and preparing to take a sizable bite out of the Big Apple and NYC fashion week!

Please see above my fav behind the scenes pics of the Tony Bianco Winter 2011 shoot. Was so much fun! Keep your eyes peeled wide open (did I see you shut one of those eyes? keep it open!) for more exclusive backstage candids coming soon.

credit-tfs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...