Bellazon

FHM "Sexiest Women in the World" 2010: Cheryl Cole

mbinebri

One of the biggest jokes is FHM's polls and makes all their polls totally irrelevant based on who they have placed on the list and where they are listed as opposed to where they rank the truly sexy women.......laughable and totally worthless......but remember, some obsessed ppl NEED these polls badly and pay almost obsessive attention to them no matter how obscure the polls are but only the ones that come out the way they want them to....

Britney, Lea and GaGa are sexier than Adriana, Gisele, Alessandra, Doutzen??? I realize we aren't only looking at sexy models but looking at girls from all walks of life in these polls but geeeeeez! Can you really skip the ranked sexiest models (see models.com) in these polls??? really???

BTW, why are these polls so important to some ppl?

OMG!!!! You managed to criticize a list without going into the standard rant about chest size! Hell has frozen over! :chicken:

Could I make a request? Could you not respond to any of my posts on any forum anymore?? I'm asking nicely so no need to call on an administrator/moderator this time and I'd sure appreciate it. It really wastes everyone's time. Thank you. :flower:

maybe if you put ...

14. Adriana Lima

34. Josie Maran

37. Bar Refaeli

52. Alessandra Ambrosio

57. Miranda Kerr

59. Gisele Bundchen

76. Karolina Kurkova

78. Doutzen Kroes

into 3-10 it would make more sense. although Leighton and Taylor are cute, but sexier then Adriana, Josie, Miranda, Doutzen??? :laugh:

:D Well, in theory you could replace a lot of them with models, but in the eyes of popular media pretty nice looks on a singer or actress (be they talented or not) are much more important than really nice looks on a model. Somewhat like good looks on a household name actress are more important to them than great looks on an obscure actress. And even if it were a model list there would likely be lesser known or obscure models ommitted who were hotter than models in the top 10. A lot of the actresses likely wouldn't make the list if they were models, whereas probably anyone from your threads would proabably make the top 10 annually if they signed a record contract or started acting in popular movies :laugh: .

Could I make a request? Could you not respond to any of my posts on any forum anymore?? I'm asking nicely so need to call on an administrator this time and I'd sure appreciate it. It really wastes everyone's time. Thank you. :flower:

I'll make you a deal: for as long as you can manage to hold back both your need to insult things that don't validate your opinion and your need to make negative insinuations against people, I absolutely will not respond to your posts from this point on. :flower:

Could I make a request? Could you not respond to any of my posts on any forum anymore?? I'm asking nicely so need to call on an administrator this time and I'd sure appreciate it. It really wastes everyone's time. Thank you. :flower:

I'll make you a deal: for as long as you can manage to hold back both your need to insult things that don't validate your opinion and your need to make negative insinuations against people, I absolutely will not respond to your posts from this point on. :flower:

Oh, now you are the judge of whether my opinions or anyone else's are valid or not? Valid in whose mind? Yours? Dear gawwwwwwd, you managed to come back and smart mouth one more time...And, how do you know who I am insinuating about, IF I'm insinuating. I'm being as up front and out in the open as I can possibly be with my request......Please, just give it up. I didn't ask you to make a deal so you could rant again.......I asked you to stop responding to my posts.......now, pleeeeeeeeeez, can I be any nicer/more polite about it? Please, pretty please, do not respond any more. THE END

From FHM Russia ... I feel like this list better :ninja:

5. Marisa Miller

7. Adriana Lima

41. Gisele Bundchen

58. Sasha Pivovarova

59. Lily Cole

72. Daria Werbowy

99. Natalia Vodianova

I'll see if i can get the whole list

From FHM Russia ... I feel like this list better :ninja:

5. Marisa Miller

7. Adriana Lima

41. Gisele Bundchen

58. Sasha Pivovarova

59. Lily Cole

72. Daria Werbowy

99. Natalia Vodianova

I'll see if i can get the whole list

Wow, I would never guess that Sasha will be so much higher on this list than Vodianova! I mean, I don't think that any of them is the "FHM sexy" type of woman, but knowing how popular in her homeland Natalia is....

And as for these other models, supposedly sexier than some women from top 10.... idk, maybe Alessandra was everywhere, but I don't think she looks as good as she used to. But to each their own.