Bellazon

Pretty Little Liars

Fashion icon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^ It was apparently 'noel' and ali and him had planned it,but Noel said it wasn't him cause he was helping his brother.

My Thoughts on the Halloween Ep:

Anyone find the beginning extremly weird? espeically the twin thing and one of them being 'sent away'

Seeing the flashbacks shows how much each character has changed....I think Aria has changed heaps,she is so confident and such now.

OMG,so funny to see Ezra at her dad's work! you'd think he'd maybe recognize her? but then she did move and she didn't have pink streaks for starters!

I agree about Ali's costume,she just looked like a rocker/cher...deff not 'LADY G'

Spencer's costume was hilarious,but atleast different? Emily looked the best- so gorgeous,she looks so much like Pocahontas anyways so it was a good look.

Hannh looked cute but kinda boring, Aria looked cute too but it could have been a normal outfit,not a halloween one.

JENNA LOOKED FREAKING HOT.

The ending was great....even though I saw it coming...not that it was a hoax,but that the person was nt NOEL.....at the end when Ali got the texted signed 'A' and she looked around and saw loads of them 'masked' people...do you thnk that's a hint that 'A' is a group of people?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...