Bellazon

Pretty Little Liars

Fashion icon

Next ep looks so cute (probs cause i lve horse riding) Hanna looks so lovely and STYLISH in this riding gear of course ;D

Ashley Benson and Janel Parrish get in a little girl time at the stables in this new still from Pretty Little Liars.

In next week’s episode “Touched by an ‘A’-ngel,” Aria (Lucy Hale) finds herself in a difficult position when trying to process Spencer (Troian Bellisario) and Emily’s (Shay Mitchell) news about Jason (Drew Van Acker), while dealing with what happened at the park and her undeniable feelings for him.

Hanna (Benson) finds herself in a different kind of prickly situation when she tries to play nice with her future step-sister, Kate, only to have things go horribly wrong.

post-34463-0-1446069566-37824_thumb.gif post-34463-0-1446069566-40121_thumb.gif post-34463-0-1446069566-41856_thumb.gif post-34463-0-1446069566-44898_thumb.gif post-34463-0-1446069566-49189_thumb.gif

My view on the latest ep:

A is just SO clever, how on earth would she/he been able to make sure Emily picked up that exact box of cereal? (btw, who eats cereal at school? -.- )

Poor Emily when she was crying she's too beautiful and sweet.

The Kate in the books is meant to be stunning but i dislike the actress who plays her.

Ha Spencer had an amazing comeback 'Tell Garrett I said Hi'- WOOO

Ok I thought Kate may be nice in the show but nope, she's a bitch.

NOOO, I wanted Ezria to finally come out....maybe Jason will spill?

Oh that poor counselor woman :/

OMG THE NEXT EPISODE LOOKS AMAZING

Youtube.com/TVPPLNEWZ

who do you think "pretty eyes" is !? the boots!the freaking boots of the person who pulled Emily from the garage,and alisons booths were the same!

the only people who werent in the police station are: caleb,wren,aria's brother,ezra's ex,mona,maya,noel and wren ,so it must be one of them! or alison is alive!

when is the next serie?

So, Jenna and the cop(I always forget his name) killed Ally... but who is A? Someone who was seeing the Dr.... And that lady is the second peron to mention the "pretty eyes" so whoever A is must have a unique color of eyes.... Maybe they wear contacts normally? And it can't be Ally because at the dance last season Mrs. Montgomery saw A and recognized them but she wasn't like "OMG! YOU'RE ALIVE :o ". Possibly Mona. A did attack them at Mona's b-day party and Mona would have plenty of reason to want to hurt them, with how they treated her when Ally was alive. Not sure how she would figure out all their secrets though. Unless Ally was like secret buddies with her or something. Doubting it's Wren or Mike.... Maybe Mona, I don't think there was any connection between her and Ally though. And why would she give up that info about the paper she wrote being copied?

The next season should start around winter time. Probably in 3-5 months.... too long, if you ask me :laugh: Hope A pins Jenna to the wall :rofl:

yea u've got a point,maybe its Mona,shes the only one who fits the whole situation :idk:

besides the person who pulled Emily,was wearing womans shoes,the same that Ali wore when Emily was laying in her lap.so A is definitely a girl.