Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

What up, party peeples! A few weeks back I casually mentioned that Nina might've showed a bit of exposed breastage in the SI Special 2014 from the Travel Channel.

I did a lot of freeze-framing (cuz it's for research) and I just gotta ask:

post-49177-0-1446100364-69487_thumb.jpg

Figment of my perverted imagination? Or nip-tastic goodness?

Is there any chance to find to view or download this backstage video/movie? I could not found any video except the trailer of the channel.

i wanna see the 2014 special too :(

What up, party peeples! A few weeks back I casually mentioned that Nina might've showed a bit of exposed breastage in the SI Special 2014 from the Travel Channel.

I did a lot of freeze-framing (cuz it's for research) and I just gotta ask:

post-49177-0-1446100369-8759_thumb.jpg

Figment of my perverted imagination? Or nip-tastic goodness?

Is there any chance to find to view or download this backstage video/movie? I could not found any video except the trailer of the channel.
i wanna see the 2014 special too :(

if someone have the SI special please share

Why is she working with Bon Prix? o.O ... Beach Bunny > Bon Prix

She looks great in the Ben Watts pics tho, can't wait to see those even if Avon will retouch her to death

She looks great in the Ben Watts pics tho, can't wait to see those even if Avon will retouch her to death

Bonprix belongs to Otto Group. The turnover from Otto Group is even higher than Victoria´s Secret, btw.

Beach Bunny is just a little player if you would compare. Money is Money, eh ?!  :laugh:

Thanks.

Supermodel Nina Agdal rides in for Mambo

The roll-call of Mambo Goddesses, which has included beach babes Jodhi Meares, Cheyenne Tozzi, Erin McNaught, Jessica Gomes, Ashley and Jess Hart, is impressive. This year, as Mambo celebrates 30 years as an iconic surf and street clothing brand, it has signed Danish supermodel Nina Agdal as the brand's face.

''We want to make it the laid-back, more-fun and less-expensive Australian version of the Victoria's Secret Angels,'' managing director Angus Kingsmill told Fairfax Media. ''I'm taking the piss a bit with that, but I've got to say our quality is pretty mind-blowing.''

This year's Sports Illustrated covergirl Agdal flies in on Tuesday to shoot the new campaign that S hears has a road-trip theme. Shooting alongside her is homegrown actor Sean Keenan. The names are a huge coup for the label that continues to be an Aussie success story.

''Nina with Sean and our Australian goddess - who is about to be confirmed - represent a fantastic mix of the best of Australia and the best of the planet in terms of talent and genetic make-up,'' Kingsmill says. ''She embodies the Mambo spirit - lots of fun, healthy, fit, beach body, laid-back and really easy on the eye …''

Kingsmill says Agdal will hopefully cut through all forms of media, including social. ''Nina is very Aussie in spirit, the quintessential Danish-slash-Aussie beach goddess.''

It's a big year for Mambo, which will also hold an art exhibition at the National Gallery of Victoria to celebrate its art over the decades. The diverse collection of artists includes Reg Mombassa.

Thanks.

Supermodel Nina Agdal rides in for Mambo

The roll-call of Mambo Goddesses, which has included beach babes Jodhi Meares, Cheyenne Tozzi, Erin McNaught, Jessica Gomes, Ashley and Jess Hart, is impressive. This year, as Mambo celebrates 30 years as an iconic surf and street clothing brand, it has signed Danish supermodel Nina Agdal as the brand's face.

''We want to make it the laid-back, more-fun and less-expensive Australian version of the Victoria's Secret Angels,'' managing director Angus Kingsmill told Fairfax Media. ''I'm taking the piss a bit with that, but I've got to say our quality is pretty mind-blowing.''

This year's Sports Illustrated covergirl Agdal flies in on Tuesday to shoot the new campaign that S hears has a road-trip theme. Shooting alongside her is homegrown actor Sean Keenan. The names are a huge coup for the label that continues to be an Aussie success story.

''Nina with Sean and our Australian goddess - who is about to be confirmed - represent a fantastic mix of the best of Australia and the best of the planet in terms of talent and genetic make-up,'' Kingsmill says. ''She embodies the Mambo spirit - lots of fun, healthy, fit, beach body, laid-back and really easy on the eye …''

Kingsmill says Agdal will hopefully cut through all forms of media, including social. ''Nina is very Aussie in spirit, the quintessential Danish-slash-Aussie beach goddess.''

It's a big year for Mambo, which will also hold an art exhibition at the National Gallery of Victoria to celebrate its art over the decades. The diverse collection of artists includes Reg Mombassa.

yes yes yesssss yes shes just perfect for mambo goddess !! :clap: .... sadly would be better with both Nina and Barbara Palvin but anyways....

Bonprix belongs to Otto Group. The turnover from Otto Group is even higher than Victoria´s Secret, btw.

Beach Bunny is just a little player if you would compare. Money is Money, eh ?!  :laugh:

I know that.

But the pictures are still awful :idk: Dat make up is a crime 

BTW the new boyfriend is hot, me likes (Y)

Thanks all for the updates! Shes got some stuff on Body Central in the new arrivals, IDK if they would be reposts or not, as it seems alot of those images from there seem to blend together. But just letting ya'll know :hehe: 

Man Nina must be the hardest working model going !this site posts at least a pg.a day,and with great pics from a variety of her many contracts,I wanna say whoever oversees this sight, THANK YOU FOR SHAREING,and you are doing one hella of a job ! !