Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

Which ones did you think came off as snobby?  Something I wondered was how they decided the order, who was going first and second, and who was going last.  I don't think we even heard from Hannah or Robyn?

I thought the drivers and models all did a fine job frankly.  It's a game show taped live in front of an audience.  You can cut people some slack I figure.  It's easy to say or do something you think right in that moment, hey this will play funny or well, but it falls a little flat.  The show is not going to edit it out necessarily and needs its 21+ minutes.  Like the no handshake bit. 

It's a bit superficial, but the forum is "Fashion Models", and: I did not like what Robyn or Hannah wore.  Robyn's dress in particular I did not like.  Hannah's, that coral green, and especially on that set, didn't like it.  She's such a good model but not a fan of that dress. 

14 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I don't think they were dumb or salty but I did get the sense some of them might not be exactly BFFs and so maybe they were counting the minutes for the show to end :ninja:

I could only recall 2 of them coming off as snobby but I think it was more b/c none if them cared much for the game or each other. I will need to re-watch later :p 

Just watched family feud w models vs. Drivers. Nina didn't get to answer much but she looked great. Is her hair really that long and thick? Maybe she wore an extension or two? Is there a way I could find her hair products? Ty

3 hours ago, FAMAMOCA said:

Which ones did you think came off as snobby?  Something I wondered was how they decided the order, who was going first and second, and who was going last.  I don't think we even heard from Hannah or Robyn?

I thought the drivers and models all did a fine job frankly.  It's a game show taped live in front of an audience.  You can cut people some slack I figure.  It's easy to say or do something you think right in that moment, hey this will play funny or well, but it falls a little flat.  The show is not going to edit it out necessarily and needs its 21+ minutes.  Like the no handshake bit. 

It's a bit superficial, but the forum is "Fashion Models", and: I did not like what Robyn or Hannah wore.  Robyn's dress in particular I did not like.  Hannah's, that coral green, and especially on that set, didn't like it.  She's such a good model but not a fan of that dress. 

I think Sam, Tanya and Robyn came off as  bit "snobby" but that could be b/c they were coach to throw shade on camera. Hannah was the one who shouted out the "high heel" answer. I am not surprised she was positioned at the end as she could come off as awkward and sometimes goofy :/:p