Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

It's a shame Nina has gone the commericial root, she could of been a great High Fashion model, but since she does mostly lingerie and catalog I can't see that happening, especially with her age. :/ She's great for Billabong though.

Uhm, maybe you're right, I noticed that she has a lot of pages here in Bellazon without have done any fashion show, but they are only for catalog, advertising, as you said. But I mean, we don't know what might happen in a few months, maybe we will see her in the next fashion shows, now she's also with Elite New York so I hope this will mean more opportunities. Anyway she's great right now, and so will be in future.

It's a shame Nina has gone the commericial root, she could of been a great High Fashion model, but since she does mostly lingerie and catalog I can't see that happening, especially with her age. :/ She's great for Billabong though.

Uhm, maybe you're right, I noticed that she has a lot of pages here in Bellazon without have done any fashion show, but they are only for catalog, advertising, as you said. But I mean, we don't know what might happen in a few months, maybe we will see her in the next fashion shows, now she's also with Elite New York so I hope this will mean more opportunities. Anyway she's great right now, and so will be in future.

Not every girl @ Elite NY does Runway. :rofl: But, she will work with great NY photographers. Plus, she's 19 now? And has been with other Elite agencies for how long? e.O

I would keep checking Alex Covo, David Urbanke & Anouk Morgan, They work with Elite NY models a lot. :yes:

Not every girl @ Elite NY does Runway. :rofl: But, she will work with great NY photographers. Plus, she's 19 now? And has been with other Elite agencies for how long? e.O

I would keep checking Alex Covo, David Urbanke & Anouk Morgan, They work with Elite NY models a lot. :yes:

Yes yes, mine was only a hope, it would be a shame continuing on this road when she has all the potential to do everything in fashion world. The only thing we can do is to finger cross and hope, and in any case she will be great :yes:

yeah its shame but i think she is really good in the Commercial Side she needs more catwalks ( only saw the Nelly minicatwalk) plus her looks and especially her body fits amazing for magazines like Si ,FHM , GQ ,etc btw hope she can do a cast for the VSFS 2011 in Pink she could be absolutely Fantastic! :)

I agree with you all on her being a high fashion model. I think she has potential to do high fashion, but she does seem to be going the clothing catalgoue route. Its too bad, because she would be great for D&G or Versace, and I think she does have a face that would work for high fashion. Who knows though, maybe her career will take a nice turn on the high fashion route! I can only hope so! :p

I agree with you all on her being a high fashion model. I think she has potential to do high fashion, but she does seem to be going the clothing catalgoue route. Its too bad, because she would be great for D&G or Versace, and I think she does have a face that would work for high fashion. Who knows though, maybe her career will take a nice turn on the high fashion route! I can only hope so! :p

yesssss maybe , she needs to work in her catwalk tho.. btw according to her official fb this wednesday she is going to Seychelles for a new shoot , that's an island, cant wait for what is that!!! :drool: