Bellazon

Carmen Kass
Thumbnail

valmount

Vogue Paris April 2008

- supplement -

What she likes the most about herself

"The first time I went to Italy, one said to me that if I wanted to succeed, I should remake(?) my lips. I didn't have any idea of what was a plastic surgery. And I never touched(?) my mouth.

First thing she does in the morning

Says hello to her boyfriend

An indispensable fashion item

Jeans

Her perfume

Eau Naturelle

Her playlist

According to her mood, Beethoven, the Beatles, Billy Joel, John Coltrane, Brahms, Thelonious Monk, Grand Funk Railroad, Schubert, Bill Evans...

Her house

An hour and half from Tallin, at the edge of the Baltic Sea. Also one apartment in Wiesbaden, for a halt between two planes in Frankfurt.

A place to relax

Her house. "I also like very much the village of Cervo, on the ligurian coast."

In her suitcase

"Nothing recurrent!"

Another job

A spy or a secret agent. "But I hope I won't have to seek another job."

Qredit to ana.

04CarmenKass.jpg

Hello!!! :wave:

I´m new here and I´m a huge Carmen Kass fan....I have to be honest I don´t know much about fashion....actually I know nothing about fashion and I´m not a fashion fan but I´m definitely a fan of Carmen´s beauty....

I still don´t understand why is this thread so small compare to others if Carmen is one of the biggest models aorund all the top designer want her to be a part of their show but still you don´t see much of her in TV or magazines.....she is very underrated she desreves much more attention....

She is number one in my "make me wanna go lesbian list"..... :blush:

Miss Kass is my favorite model and after her I´m also a fan of Natalia Vodianova and Adriana Lima(number 2 in my list) and Karolina Kurkova

My name is Ana and I´m from México

I´m new here and I´m a huge Carmen Kass fan....I have to be honest I don´t know much about fashion....actually I know nothing about fashion and I´m not a fashion fan but I´m definitely a fan of Carmen´s beauty....

I still don´t understand why is this thread so small compare to others if Carmen is one of the biggest models aorund all the top designer want her to be a part of their show but still you don´t see much of her in TV or magazines.....she is very underrated she desreves much more attention....

Miss Kass is my favorite model and after her I´m also a fan of Natalia Vodianova and Adriana Lima(number 2 in my list) and Karolina Kurkova

Thank you guys for welcome me!!!!!

And well as long as we love her she will be he best for us !!!!1

I have some pics of her from Mexican magazines and I haven´t seen those pic in this forum....the thing is that those magazines are in Pachuca and I currently live in Puebla....and also I don´t have scanners...but I would love to share those pics with all of you....the next time I go to Pachuca I will bring those magazines ....

I love her Max Factor commercials.........in Mexican Tv you could see them very often ut now they changed the commercial with another girl that I have no idea of who she is.....