Bellazon

Romee Strijd
Thumbnail

Ophelia_Immortal

Just wondering if anyone of you have noticed that Romee dissapeared from the DNA Models mainboard on their site, they also don't follow her anymore on IG and Romee (and her boyfriend) started to follow IMG Models both yesterday. Could she be switching from agency? And if so, for what reason?

On 15 March 2017 at 6:38 AM, JJMarvel said:

Just wondering if anyone of you have noticed that Romee dissapeared from the DNA Models mainboard on their site, they also don't follow her anymore on IG and Romee (and her boyfriend) started to follow IMG Models both yesterday. Could she be switching from agency? And if so, for what reason?

IMG are pretty known for poaching models that have made it big and adding them to their own roster. they're a lot better at that than they are at making girls big :rofl:

7 hours ago, clouds said:

IMG are pretty known for poaching models that have made it big and adding them to their own roster. they're a lot better at that than they are at making girls big :rofl:

So you don't think it will change a lot for her? More and better jobs for example? Just wondering tbh :smile:

2 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

So you don't think it will change a lot for her? More and better jobs for example? Just wondering tbh :smile:

Oh no I definitely think it will help her! I didn't really clarify but they are good at taking girls with good careers and taking it to the next level, models tend to start making themselves into a brand and branch out once they join (like Karlie Kloss) because IMG have a lot of connections. At the least she will be getting jobs that earn her more money because they are a very money oriented agency from what I've seen

5 hours ago, clouds said:

Oh no I definitely think it will help her! I didn't really clarify but they are good at taking girls with good careers and taking it to the next level, models tend to start making themselves into a brand and branch out once they join (like Karlie Kloss) because IMG have a lot of connections. At the least she will be getting jobs that earn her more money because they are a very money oriented agency from what I've seen

Okay, thanks for your answer! I hope good things are coming her way cause I feel like she's able to achieve big things :smile: