Bellazon

Guinevere Van Seenus

Guest Siggi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i was checking out guinnies thread on tfs <where they appreciate models other than vs and si girls <_< >

and found out that guinnie has been paolo roversi's muse for over a decade

and he recently held a show showcasing his work with guinevere over the last 13 yrs

what an honor... to have a whole roversi exhibit devoted to one girl

i just wish that this board celebrated the old, the new And the future instead of only the new

modelling has a history like anything else nd i think if you truly love something

you should know its past as well as its present

=climbs down off of sopabox=

all that im posting i 'borrowed' from tfs.. so all cred goes to the original posters, whom i thank for holding it down for guinnie

madllh.jpg

While I was searching in my "secret files" pictures of Guinevere... I just realized how beautiful she is!

th_72779_AAC46618_123_219lo.jpg th_72787_AAC46620_123_468lo.jpg th_72789_AAC46621_123_999lo.jpg th_72810_AAC46623_123_399lo.jpg th_72812_AAC46624_123_171lo.jpg th_72819_AAC46625_123_394lo.jpg th_72795_AAC46622_123_979lo.jpg

Photographer : GLEN LUCHFORD

I have the entire "nun" edit in HQ (without the writing) Is it worth the effort to repost it or that's fine with what you have here??