Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

i hope she'll have some more editorials soon.  the occasional instagram pics are OK but i'm ready for a nice, new editorial.  

her SI shoot was a total bust (i blame the photographer and editor; they're clueless) and her yamamay stint has resulted in about megaphotoshopped 12 pictures and 45 seconds of footage.  

until then, alejandra guilmant is making a serious case for the new queen of treats! magazine

i hope she'll have some more editorials soon.  the occasional instagram pics are OK but i'm ready for a nice, new editorial.  

her SI shoot was a total bust (i blame the photographer and editor; they're clueless) and her yamamay stint has resulted in about megaphotoshopped 12 pictures and 45 seconds of footage.  

until then, alejandra guilmant is making a serious case for the new queen of treats! magazine

Alejandra is a goddess but I still prefer Emily in both face and figure. And that libertine intellectual, slightly filthy thing she has going on.

Alejandra is a goddess but I still prefer Emily in both face and figure. And that libertine intellectual, slightly filthy thing she has going on.

I prefer Emily as well, but I don't think its fair to dismiss Alejandra as no competition for her. She's done some jaw dropping work too & more recently.

Taking flight: Emily Ratajkowski wore a feathered mini skirt and strapless top to attend a boat party hosted by Karl Lagerfeld on Monday evening 30 March, New York.

more

post-47866-0-1446095790-87413_thumb.jpg post-47866-0-1446095792-1718_thumb.jpg post-47866-0-1446095792-19608_thumb.jpg post-47866-0-1446095792-21548_thumb.jpg

post-47866-0-1446095792-24929_thumb.jpg post-47866-0-1446095792-2784_thumb.jpg post-47866-0-1446095792-30511_thumb.jpg