Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

Just saw Gone Girl. Emily did well in it (my friend said better than K Upton's premiere)! And she went topless in a "steamy" scene with Affleck. I hope this really amps her popularity even more, any guy who sees the movie will be Googling her name before the credits roll. I'm also excited to see her in this next movie,  hoping she lands some future roles as something other than a mistress if she wants to be taken seriously as an actress. 

Her skin puts almost everyone else's to shame. Really beautiful. Thanks for the posts :)

Saw Gone Girl and her part is easy to miss - LITERALLY I MISSED IT by running to the bathroom and buying a drink. Rest of the movie was pretty great though. Maybe in 10 years Em will get a part like Rosamund Pike. It only took Rosamund about 16...

Her skin puts almost everyone else's to shame. Really beautiful. Thanks for the posts :)

Saw Gone Girl and her part is easy to miss - LITERALLY I MISSED IT by running to the bathroom and buying a drink. Rest of the movie was pretty great though. Maybe in 10 years Em will get a part like Rosamund Pike. It only took Rosamund about 16...

Well to be fair, the part was small in both the book and the movie. She was in what, three maybe four scenes?

Boyd Holbrook, another model, was also in the movie for the same amount of time and un-credited in the beginning of the movie.

Emily is intelligent, interesting and driven, that's why I hope she pursues this industry past her face and body.  I don't want to keep seeing her as "that girl" in every movie, surely she can't be satisfied by it either.