Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

46 minutes ago, cha said:

Vogue Spain cover!!

Pretty cool. I figured something was coming with them (didn't think it would be a cover) because she started following vogue espana on Twitter a while back and she started following Marie Claire recently too so maybe we'll get another cover soon. Not a strong cover, I refuse to believe that was the best shot. Her face looks a little derpy, this open mouth thing is not sexy. I also never realized how close together her eyes are unless that's just bad photoshop :Amelie_wft:

1 hour ago, pizzarat said:

Pretty cool. I figured something was coming with them (didn't think it would be a cover) because she started following vogue espana on Twitter a while back and she started following Marie Claire recently too so maybe we'll get another cover soon. Not a strong cover, I refuse to believe that was the best shot. Her face looks a little derpy, this open mouth thing is not sexy. I also never realized how close together her eyes are unless that's just bad photoshop :Amelie_wft:

I think that it's better than Vogue Germany photoshoot, for VG she had bad hair, bad outfit everything was bad. This one for VS is good in my opinion.

P.S this one is from Vogue Spain fb page.

16105693_10155039817763442_2042368941587152979_n.jpg

VOGUE SPAIN FEBRUARY 2017 without text :heart:

QUEEN OF THE DESERT

PHOTOGRAPHER: MIGUEL REVERIEGO
MODEL: EMILY RATAJKOWSKI
STYLING: BELÉN ANTOLÍN
HAIR: MARANDA
MAKE UP: VINCENT OQUENDO
NAILS: NATALIE PAVLOSKI

wqzWYpId.jpg iAbL9WHC.jpg m4FUgG9Q.jpg zpPVh3Pr.jpg YKItGRTj.jpg tLpPHglP.jpg XVSMLjcc.jpg zdhv0TIR.jpg yBsD71XC.jpg 2Tg29YuK.jpg ExxilqaM.jpg zM2y4XoZ.jpg

via visualizing.fashion

the article

HvW7va91.jpg

I'm in love with this editorial. 
They did an amazing job and I love the fact that it's realized outside and not in a studio; lights and colour are on point and the outfits are all good and sophisticated.
Definitely better than the Vogue Germany work I couldn't find nothing good in those photos.