• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Zoe Kravitz looks stunning on the cover of Fashion Magazine‘s March issue, available February 12th.

Here’s what the 29-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On her involvement in the #MeToo movement: “It is happening in every industry, women are being sexually harassed and being forced to take it because they are, say, single moms or immigrants. There are so many different kinds of situations where women are being forced to be quiet. For me, the idea of wearing black [to the Golden Globes] was to give a voice to those who didn’t have one at that moment. It was just a dress, but it represented more.”

On representing her “differences” in the media: “I hope I can inspire other people to be themselves. Being ‘the other’ — I know what that feels like. I really hope to be a reflection of just another human being — not a perfect person — and remind others it’s OK to be different…It’s not necessarily about changing the world, but for young women who look like me, it’s important for them to see a reflection of themselves in the media. It’s also essential to show young women that beauty is all kinds of things.”

On surrounding herself with supportive people: “I need to be around people I feel safe with, whether it’s in a personal environment, a work environment or a creative environment. You need to be around people who support you no matter what so you are able to speak your mind and take chances. If you’re afraid of failing, or afraid of being judged if you fail, it’s hard to get to the good stuff…That’s what was so great about Big Little Lies. It was such a positive community of people. Everyone was able to shine.”

N2cEs3Bc_t.jpg hS2xqEcc_t.jpg NLYGHBu9_t.jpg

DMp0SmsZ_t.jpg cgNmkVTt_t.jpg Ea3rvDH2_t.jpg

justjared.com

• 2 weeks later...