Bellazon

Caroline Winberg
Thumbnail

Libertine

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 6:41 AM, Vogue Girl said:

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady 2004 (Advertisements)

Models: Carmen Kass, Louise Pedersen, Caroline Winberg & Unknown

Rolex_Oyster_Perpetual_Lady_2004_09.thumb.png.7b4e394e67e8cfefe6469c6800d20d54.png

archivio.vogue.it (Vogue Italia May 2004)

I think model Rie Rasmussen:)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

US Vogue March 2005

"Power of Commitment: Stream of Conscience"
with Ali Hewson, Rogan Gregory, Bono, Heather Marks & Caroline Trentini
Photographer: Steven Klein
Sittings Editor: Camilla Nickerson
Hair: Jimmy Paul
Makeup: Polly Osmond
Set Designer: Mary Howard

Stream_Klein_US_Vogue_March_2005_05.thumb.jpg.b2f88570ac684fd5968ed54b24a2bea2.jpgStream_Klein_US_Vogue_March_2005_06.thumb.jpg.a153e94933482101d6d89128f3342f18.jpg

Vogue Archive

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

BEAUTY
This is the secret behind Swedish model Caroline Winberg’s glowy complexion
By Esteban G Villanue

Photo: David Tonström/Swiss Clinic

In a full circle moment, iconic supermodel Caroline Winberg takes a step further in her beauty routine and joins the ranks of this legendary Swedish-Swiss beauty brand
One of the less talked about sides of modelling is the exposure to all the best and most effective beauty treatments and products. Models oftentimes silently become skincare and makeup experts by picking up insider tricks, trying and testing the newest technologies and gaining an understanding what is best for their skin both in front and behind the cameras. That's why we got so excited when we heard the news that Swedish supermodel Caroline Winberg was joining the Swiss Clinic team as creative director.
Winberg has an extensive modelling career having been the face for brands such as Valentino, Versace and Armani, amongst others. She’s also been cover star for multiple Vogue's worldwide and walked for seven consecutive years at the Victoria’s Secret fashion show.

For the supermodel this new adventure marks a full circle moment from her original modelling days. “I’m obsessed with products and getting my routine to the perfect state and now I’m excited as I’m being able to decide and create based on what I know and what I think we need.” Winberg is no stranger to Swiss Clinic, as she confesses it is one of her go-to's, making her inclusion in the company even more perfect.
As creative director, Winberg will work closely with research and development for new products and lines as well as the branding of the Swedish-Swiss brand. While being an active user for the brand, she first came in contact with the people behind it thanks to a friendly paddle game. “I play a lot of paddle and it turns out that one of the guys who founded Swiss Clinic lives close to my house and goes to the same court I do. I’d always seen him and he would give me playing advice and that — after a while he invited me to get to know the team behind the brand and it was an instant connection.” From that first interaction, she’s now invested in the company and is joining as creative head.

From this new era, Winberg teases that we can expect a rebrand of the products as well as an expansion of the current lines offered. While the brand will keep the iconic well-known products (like their microneedle roller, eyelash serum or teeth whitening system), they’re currently developing a new approach to skincare that will allow the consumer to build their routine “like Lego blocks,” according to the model. In the longer run, she would love to expand the brand to other categories such as makeup or even haircare.

Caroline_Winberg_192c571365.jpg Caroline_Winberg_Swiss_Clinic_73.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...