Bellazon

Noah Mills
Thumbnail

miyako

Attention! Noah wrote in Facebook today: "i started a real twitter account to combat the fake ones !" . Just today! When we are discussing his (?) Twitter account!! I can`t believe! Does he read this forum? :fun:

Attention! Noah wrote in Facebook today: "i started a real twitter account to combat the fake ones !" . Just today! When we are discussing his (?) Twitter account!! I can`t believe! Does he read this forum? :fun:

well,maybe Noah reads this forum, I don't know, but some people here has contact with Noah and had written for him about the question, then, it's a matter of course his attitude .And more, I think that isn't only Noah that read this forum (IF he reads) , maybe the faker also reads...

wohoooo

i think u should ask him axi ,bout the forum and twitter.and send him regards .and tell him that we.... :drool: :sex: :heart: him :laugh:

p.s. i feel excited :brows: ahaha

:blush: Oh no! I`m too shy for these kind of declarations :ninja: But I say it here : NOAH I LOVE YOU!!!!

No he didnt read this forum but I'm the one who message him on facebook abd tell him about the fakes. So he will sign up twitter soon even he didnt know how to use it lol