Bellazon

Noah Mills
Thumbnail

miyako

great speach NMthefirstcat ! Totally true bout the fakers yesterday i saw some of Jon K"s profile in twitter,and he was swearing and using super disgusting language which i think this sweet kind guy would never ever use those words.this faakers should be punished by some law !i mean it!

I totally agree ,liika!!!!!!! :)

Ok guys... this is gettimg ridiculous... I totally share opinions of NMthefirstcat and liika... it's all so fake on twitter (all the latest model profiles) and it's so obvious... they use old picture, they mak mistakes which native Americans would never make and they spend like the whole day on the net :blink:

really don't get all this talk about David Gandy, Will Chalker and Andrew Cooper in this and don't understand the joke :blink:

Great Noah1!!!That's it !!! ;)

OMG。。。。that faker is sick..he still pretend that he is our Noah,and dare to fight for "his personel life".....how ridiculous......i really think we should do something to let people konw he is a faker! :gocho:

Just ignore them. Trust me people doesnt care. They will keep following him no matter what. Why dont we focus on Noah carrier. I think that's better. Who's in team with me :)?

OMG。。。。that faker is sick..he still pretend that he is our Noah,and dare to fight for "his personel life".....how ridiculous......i really think we should do something to let people konw he is a faker! :gocho:

Just ignore them. Trust me people doesnt care. They will keep following him no matter what. Why dont we focus on Noah carrier. I think that's better. Who's in team with me :)?

All of us!!! :hug::ddr: :hell yea!: Unfortunatelly Noah 1 is right . No matter how bad , some people DON'T WANT see the truth.Then,Go ,Noah,Go!!!(real Noah Mills, of course!) We want more movies and pics !!! :drool: :hell yea!:

fine,i am in....anyone here like football and think Pique is so damn cute?

PS.anyone has pics of noah in SATC 2????

Yeah ,I like soccer and Pique is really cute...but Casillas,oh, Casillas is hot :drool: he could be a model. ;) Oh, I have some pics of the movie (video) , that "intense scene"...but isn't possible publish here LOL :drool:

fine,i am in....anyone here like football and think Pique is so damn cute?

PS.anyone has pics of noah in SATC 2????

Yeah ,I like soccer and Pique is really cute...but Casillas,oh, Casillas is hot :drool: he could be a model. ;) Oh, I have some pics of the movie (video) , that "intense scene"...but isn't possible publish here LOL :drool:

You can make a mosaic to those pics ,hahah、、