Bellazon

Noah Mills
Thumbnail

miyako

:whistle: BTW, it seems Noah got a GF recently,all his tweets is all about her...........he is totally fall in love with her...

This person on Twitter isn't Noah Mills. :yuckky: Noah is a discret guy,he would never expose his personal life that way. And ISN'T Noah Mills on Twitter. :no: NOAH MILLS DOESN'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON TWITTER.And the profile of Noah's brother ,it's a big JOKE . :angry: and if THE GF is who she says, that is another matter. It's a Mafia of fakers of male models. :whistle:

I absolutely doubt it is his real twitter

and i absolutely doubt his gf is David Gandy......

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Yes yes yes!!! I know it!! but my idea fix - Noah is Will Chalker gf :blush: Oh girls, I`m so sorry.... :p

hahahah.anyway.they can make a beautiful couple.....BTW..will chalker's GF is andrew cooper.......right? :drool: they are always together.....

:whistle: BTW, it seems Noah got a GF recently,all his tweets is all about her...........he is totally fall in love with her...

This person on Twitter isn't Noah Mills. :yuckky: Noah is a discret guy,he would never expose his personal life that way. And ISN'T Noah Mills on Twitter. :no: NOAH MILLS DOESN'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON TWITTER.And the profile of Noah's brother ,it's a big JOKE . :angry: and if THE GF is who she says, that is another matter. It's a Mafia of fakers of male models. :whistle:

Really? i followed 2 noah on Twitter。。。。one never tweets since last year.....and the other one is this one who suddenly has a GF...fakers are suck!!

Really? i followed 2 noah on Twitter。。。。one never tweets since last year.....and the other one is this one who suddenly has a GF...fakers are suck!!

There are two fakers on Twitter. The first one is harmless because his tweets are only about the Noah's professional life. But the second person invades the life of Noah Mills .He speaks for Noah Mills, uses older photos of Facebook, uses the name of Noah Mill's family ... this is a disrespect for Noah Mills and those which are his fans or the others that are believing in this person . earlier this year we had a false profile on Facebook ,that person had personal photos of Noah, the same that are being used now (and he had much more). But this is an invasion of Noah's privacity, he doesn't have that right. And along with it all, come the gossip. Maybe Noah actually has a girlfriend, who knows ? After all ,he is a normal guy .But this profile on Twitter isn't of Noah. All this makes me think about the profiles of the models that are with him, but it's none of my business. And because of stupid guys like that , maybe Noah Mills rethink about to be adding a friend on his FB and block communication with his fans. Noah isn't just a nice, hot guy . Noah Mills is a person and deserves respect . And yeah , the fakers are suck!!! ;)

great speach NMthefirstcat ! Totally true bout the fakers yesterday i saw some of Jon K"s profile in twitter,and he was swearing and using super disgusting language which i think this sweet kind guy would never ever use those words.this faakers should be punished by some law !i mean it!

and one more thing:if u get closer look to all this model profiles there ull see the parity between them,i mean the backgrounds are similar, the words they use i think behind all this stands one and the same person.

Ok guys... this is gettimg ridiculous... I totally share opinions of NMthefirstcat and liika... it's all so fake on twitter (all the latest model profiles) and it's so obvious... they use old picture, they mak mistakes which native Americans would never make and they spend like the whole day on the net :blink:

really don't get all this talk about David Gandy, Will Chalker and Andrew Cooper in this and don't understand the joke :blink: