Bellazon

Noah Mills
Thumbnail

miyako

flaviads , could you translate? :blush:

"Noah Mills, il grande assente

Concluse le sfilate uomo p/e 2011 a Milano, non potevo non dedicare un piccolo post ad un personaggio che è mancato dalle principali passerelle: Noah Mills. Lui, un testimonial sempre presente alle sfilate di Dolce & Gabbana e D&G, questa volta ha dato forfait. Forse i recenti impegni cinematografici (un cameo su Sex & The City 2) lo hanno stancato al punto tale da rinunciare alla settimana della moda Milanese?"

dg-victims

flaviads , could you translate? :blush:

"Noah Mills, il grande assente

Concluse le sfilate uomo p/e 2011 a Milano, non potevo non dedicare un piccolo post ad un personaggio che è mancato dalle principali passerelle: Noah Mills. Lui, un testimonial sempre presente alle sfilate di Dolce & Gabbana e D&G, questa volta ha dato forfait. Forse i recenti impegni cinematografici (un cameo su Sex & The City 2) lo hanno stancato al punto tale da rinunciare alla settimana della moda Milanese?"

dg-victims

Noah Mills, the great absent

S/S 2011 Men fashions shows in Milan have ended, I had to dedicate a little post to a character that missed the main runways: Noah Mills. He's a constant testimonial of Dolce&Gabbana and D&G, but this time he wasn't there. maybe he was so tired about the latest commitments for the shooting and the promotions of a movie (he made a cameo in Sex and the city 2).

That's it... I'm working on a better translation for the other italian interview you found... but if I'm not wrong it's something tht has already been translated from an English version.