Bellazon

Kendall Jenner
Thumbnail

kensie

Yes sure, the surgery...

but

I am talking about Bruce and his fair skin and dark blond greenish eyes. The first time I saw the stoopid Kardashian show Kandall was a kid and I thought he adopted her and her sister (the younger one?). And no, he was the dad. :idk: I guess mama Kardashian got strong genes.

the more i see the 2 sisters the more i ask myself: Is Bruce really the genetic dad?

they look like nothing like him and now that she is KCaitlyn, it's even more obvious.

I've always said this.  I don't think they look much like Kris either, though.  They have Kris' coloring, but Kylie and Kendall's faces really don't resemble either of their parents'.

Recently, though, I saw some young photos of Bruce, and there was something about him that was similar to Kylie.  The mouth and chin looked a bit like hers.

Also, Kendall surely inherited her slim, athletic build from Bruce.  Still, facially, I see virtually no similarity.

Edit: Not sure if I should be saying Caitlyn instead of Bruce...but I am referring to images of Bruce, not Caitlyn, so I'm just going to leave this post as is.

I once again watched the show today (forgive me my brain) and they all look like sisters from the same genetic dad which is impossible unless they used papa Kardashian little swimmers left in the fridge.

Anyway, not that important right? Just my random thought.

So, on DailyMail, people were saying Kendall looked like she had work done in those pics.  Thoughts?

Also, I like the idea of that dress, but it photographed badly (perhaps looked bad in person, as well).  It does nothing for her figure.

So, on DailyMail, people were saying Kendall looked like she had work done in those pics.  Thoughts?

Also, I like the idea of that dress, but it photographed badly (perhaps looked bad in person, as well).  It does nothing for her figure.

What kind of work?  That would be very foolish.  I hope she doesn't do anything to herself.