Bellazon

Kendall Jenner
Thumbnail

kensie

shes a pretty girl

but she has no range

she has very limited face/poses

she's young and not THAT experimented, she'll learn but for me she's the only one Kardashian/jenner who have the face and physic for the job, she could be a really great model and she's stunning in the agua bendita campaign, i almost forgot where she came from!

• 3 weeks later...

this  picture is a clue that she can do some great things. She just need time and the good people around her!

She can have all the time she wants she is not a model. In 3 years she did not make any progress as a model. She looks so stiff and uncomfortable on her shoots. Dead eyes, super average face (but kind a cute with a nice smile) and she can't model to save her life. If she can't learn the basic stuff of "how to model for dummies" in 3 years I am afraid the years to come are going to be... just more years to come! If she wasn't who she is, she won't be a model. She is tall and slim. Ok, but this doesn't make her a model. She is photogenic, yes but my cat too but my cat is not from a famous pedigree family. She has an "unusual" kind of beauty that could be a plus but... No, even that she can't use it because her body looks better than her face. Not a compliment to be named "butter face" in the fashion world.

+ this thread is filled with paps pictures more than fashion work. Say it all.

this picture is a clue that she can do some great things. She just need time and the good people around her!

She can have all the time she wants she is not a model. In 3 years she did not make any progress as a model. She looks so stiff and uncomfortable on her shoots. Dead eyes, super average face (but kind a cute with a nice smile) and she can't model to save her life. If she can't learn the basic stuff of "how to model for dummies" in 3 years I am afraid the years to come are going to be... just more years to come! If she wasn't who she is, she won't be a model. She is tall and slim. Ok, but this doesn't make her a model. She is photogenic, yes but my cat too but my cat is not from a famous pedigree family. She has an "unusual" kind of beauty that could be a plus but... No, even that she can't use it because her body looks better than her face. Not a compliment to be named "butter face" in the fashion world.

A lot of that is your opinion not fact.

Move over Kimye - it's time for 'Kenry'! One Direction lothario Harry Styles enjoys cosy dinner date with reality TV princess Kendall Jenner

Oh, please no.

He better fucking not be dating her I will flip out if the two do date. Please be a PR stunt, please.

this picture is a clue that she can do some great things. She just need time and the good people around her!

It sounds more like fact to me. Kendall can try all she wants but she just isn't model material, she doesn't have the little spark that models need.

*sigh* If u think it's "my opinion" it's because you know nothing about modeling and models and how the fashion world works <And that is my opinion and I agree with it ( :gocho: ). I have nothing against Kendall and my comment is about what I see (her work) and I know from my experiences. Without her name, she would have been booked by ANY model agency. Or maybe a very small one somewhere in Kansas... Cindy Crawford was first booked in Kansas but HELL! She is not Cindy!