Bellazon

Kendall Jenner
Thumbnail

kensie

It sounds more like fact to me. Kendall can try all she wants but she just isn't model material, she doesn't have the little spark that models need.

Exactly.

Tell me about it, especially when people compare Kendall to Kate Moss or any of the other greats, that's like saying McDonalds is fine dining

Why insulting? Agency will probably earn more money off her than those you have mentioned combined.

And I'm no Kardashian fan by any stretch of imagination, I'm just being real. It's just business.

Not necessarily. Saying that'd they'd earn more money would only apply if any HF brand would actually want to book her, which I highly doubt they would. If she doesn't get jobs, then the agency won't be making money off her and pretty much the only work she does is for commercial brands, Agua Bendita and Russell James who's a family friend of hers.

Kendall & Harry makes a cute couple, I don't understand the hate toward her just cuz she's related to the Kardashian, is not like she choose to who her family is, is not her fault that her mom & her sister Kim are stupid. Even if she wouldn't be related to them, she would still get a modelling agency hello the girl the is gorgeous & more beautiful than the majority of high fashion &VS models. & She's a great model too, I don't get the complain about her been a bad model.

^ Being gorgeous isn't a requirement in modelling, you could still be unattractive but be an amazing model (i.e. Kate Moss isn't considered beautiful but her modelling sets the bar high). She's been modelling for 4 years, and she still hasn't improved at all, that's not positive for a model. She still makes the same standard slightly mouth open, gazing into the camera look. She looks too forced also, her Sherri Hill runway walk is an excellent example.

So Adriana makes the mouth open & gazing at the camera in all her picture & Candice always make the same poses in every picture too, & are both top models . I do agree about the whole Kate Moss thing you said. I still think she's a good model.

That card was ridiculous lol. On Chelsea Lately they said the Christmas card was supposed to have a post apocalyptic theme, and one of them joked about the Kardashian's assuming they would still be around in such a situation. Not to mention in such a situation I highly doubt anybody would be dressing so impractical.