Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Wasn't VS done with clothing? There's a new bunch of Lais' pictures for clothing and I really thought that it was over in VS just like swim. 

Btw, in the beggining of the year Lais said that the angels would be going to a swim trip in Bahamas and Jasmine just posted she's on her way; maybe theyre not done with Swim too

1 hour ago, Marciotmello said:

Wasn't VS done with clothing? There's a new bunch of Lais' pictures for clothing and I really thought that it was over in VS just like swim. 

Btw, in the beggining of the year Lais said that the angels would be going to a swim trip in Bahamas and Jasmine just posted she's on her way; maybe theyre not done with Swim too

It's the last batch of swim/clothing. Their last swim shoot was in May, in Miami. 

30 minutes ago, Syria said:

I've been hearing that VS is done with clothing since last year and yet clothing pictures still come out all the time.

They've been cutting different lines slowly. They used to have a lot more clothing- more evening wear and work clothes, and then cut back to only lounge wear. I have no idea if they're planning on cutting lounge/sleep entirely, but I suspect they'll still carry pj sets, but I'm not sure about the hoodies/sweats/etc. 

20 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

They've been cutting different lines slowly. They used to have a lot more clothing- more evening wear and work clothes, and then cut back to only lounge wear. I have no idea if they're planning on cutting lounge/sleep entirely, but I suspect they'll still carry pj sets, but I'm not sure about the hoodies/sweats/etc. 

Wouldn’t hoodies and sweats fall under PINK?

Anyway, its just funny that Lais talked to a brazilian newspaper and said that the angels were going to the Bahamas for a shoot; I remember this because this was the proof that she was still an Angel at the beggining of the year when she wasn't shooting at all and everyone was like "is she still an angel?" And I was like "she just said that shes going to the Bahamas for a VS Swim trip so yeah shes still an angel" 

Lais said "Também tenho trabalhado cada vez mais para a Victoria’s Secret. Vamos para as Bahamas clicar a próxima campanha." Wich means "I've been working a lot for VS. We're going to Bahamas to shoot the new campaign."

http://m.oglobo.globo.com/ela/gente/ja-me-acostumei-com-assedio-diz-angel-lais-ribeiro-18674545

She gave this interview in February

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Lais is going to the Bahamas for VS since she said it, and work schedules and trips can never change.  The rest of us that following the VS shoots and have been tracking them all year are obviously wrong. :rofl: 

Dear, im not saying you're wrong cause you are not ? Just thought it could be for VS and I had a fair point; ? just chill lady i know everything ?