Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I have to agree about Martha, I was all "Team let's fire the BBs and contract Martha" until last night. She was just so off at the live-stream, I just don't think she'll be a good spokesperson at all, also she was completely overshadowed by Kelly and Sara which isn't good considering she is the oldest and most experienced of the three.

And yeah her walk was def below average, better luck next year.

Yeah Martha should go for away from VS. Lindsay needs to pack her bags and I think it's time Ale does too.

Adriana, Doutzen, Behati, Candice, Lily and Karlie are a good mix right now. And Elsa as the Pink girl. It's time to keep it simple VS. You don't need a hundred girls.

Adriana, Doutzen, Behati, Candice, Lily and Karlie are a good mix right now. And Elsa as the Pink girl. It's time to keep it simple VS. You don't need a hundred girls.

Somewhat right, but IDK, Behati disappointed me this year, or maybe I just wanted to barf at how lovedovey her and Adam were, we get it, you're engaged, no need to remind us every 10 minutes. 

I think Jessica Hart also needs to go, she's too old for PINK and unlike Elsa she does look old, she has done mainline before and was demoted so obviously she wasn't working there ... Plus she's obviously stupid not good with PR so I say it's time to go and never come back

I have to agree about Martha, I was all "Team let's fire the BBs and contract Martha" until last night. She was just so off at the live-stream, I just don't think she'll be a good spokesperson at all, also she was completely overshadowed by Kelly and Sara which isn't good considering she is the oldest and most experienced of the three.

And yeah her walk was def below average, better luck next year.

I honestly think Martha was a bit intimidated by them because she is usually pretty good in intervews. I mean you have Sara who obviously wanted this really bad for a long time and worked extremely hard fot it , homegirl even took time research the questions just so she could answer them all right and be on her game and then Kelly who got in the show on her fist try at 18, already has shot for swim and the mainline, was featured in show's promo commercial, and Monica even admitting to them makin another outfit just so she could walk because they had to have in the show.

It just seemed VS chose those three in particular to sort of test the waters with them or something. And all three of them were low key competing with each other to see who could score dat angel contract lol.

It just seemed VS chose those three in particular to sort of test the waters with them or something. And all three of them were low key competing with each other to see who could score dat angel contract lol.

I felt that way too :rofl: Well sure as hell Martha's not gonna be on their top lists :rofl:

Competing is an understatement they probably had to replace those buzzer's with how hard those girls were slapping them before Adriana even finished reading the question lol!

Haha.. that game show part was so awkward :p Well, the whole thing was really awkward

Out of the three newcomers I think I prefer Kelly Gale. Martha Hunt didn't impress me in the VSFS, and while I thought Sara Sampaio just exuded charisma, I am not sure how I feel about Sara and Karlie being on the line-up together. I mean, Karlie already looks like the odd one out with her 6'1" height. Imagine Sara, who's 5'8" next to her o_O

^ It's been listened numerous times Barbs is around 5'7, especially in comparison to other models or people. :)

For example, Bella Thorne is almost 5'4, here is Barbara standing next to her

KrNSaYR.jpg

Barbara is probably only an inch or two taller which would make her around 5'6. So there is a super slim chance Barbara is 5'9 as her agencies list, and it's common for agencies to lie about a models measurements so no surprise haha :p

Needless to say, everyone enjoyed the Candice's Secret Fashion Show?

:gocho: Did you watch the show? Funny enough Candice wasn't featured all that much. We saw her three walks and a bit of backstage talking but that's it. It really was the Adriana, Behati and Lily show this year. Candice didn't even feature that much in the Holiday commercial.

Needless to say, everyone enjoyed the Candice's Secret Fashion Show?

:gocho: Did you watch the show? Funny enough Candice wasn't featured all that much. We saw her three walks and a bit of backstage talking but that's it. It really was the Adriana, Behati and Lily show this year. Candice didn't even feature that much in the Holiday commercial.

post-3972-0-1446076981-13042_thumb.gif